No announcement yet.

tank is shook of loma...nobody really wants to fight loma

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tank is shook of loma...nobody really wants to fight loma

then you get a guy who is in top ranks house that is calling for that fight ASAP which makes it an easy fight to make....and youre still making excuses....its unreal

"hes too green he hasnt proven anything"...."loma wants to unify so get a belt"

LOL

try being honest with yourselves....youre all hoping the fight goes away....just like lil g was when they said no just waiting for ward to go to 175 and become a legend

try being honest and say whats really in your heart "lopez is too big and has a dangerous skill set....we fear for lomas new unbeatable image which we live vicariously through...it feels good coming on here and bragging about him...wed rather just wait it out till lopez leaves for 140 so we dont have to worry about that fight and we can bury it"

sad...yall aint about challenges and intriguing matchups...yall about paper titles when its convenient....this is why people will hate on loma and turn on him even though theyll respect his skill....because we have to come here and read your pathetic BS excuses.....different fighter...same story.....protect the loma shield at all costs!!!

friggin luke campbell? gimme a break

I thought this ghetto **** stain couldn't get any dumber but here we are.

Yeah Loma fans are shook. 1 month ago they didn't even know who Lopez is but now they shook.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
      I thought this ghetto **** stain couldn't get any dumber but here we are.

Yeah Loma fans are shook. 1 month ago they didn't even know who Lopez is but now they shook.
      im from the ghetto? why? because theres a picture of a black man in my avatar? lol

im a white male from a new england suburb......

one month ago loma fans didnt know who lopez was??!?!?!? hahahah yeah ok!!! hes one of the most touted prospects in boxing!!! loser....youre exactly what im talking about

Comment

luke campbell!?!?!?!

id rather see loma fight luke campbell from 2 live crew

Comment

You're a pathetic excuse for a boxing fan.
          The only one making excuses is Lopez.
          "I'm gonna be at 140 next year, Loma has to fight me now or he is a ducker".
          He will run to 140 as soon as Loma gets his hand on those belts at 135. Use it as an excuse to not take the fight and make it out to be as if Loma was the one ducking. Only using his name for fame ala Deontay.

Comment

Originally posted by Curt Henning View Post
            im from the ghetto? why? because theres a picture of a black man in my avatar? lol

im a white male from a new england suburb......

one month ago loma fans didnt know who lopez was??!?!?!? hahahah yeah ok!!! hes one of the most touted prospects in boxing!!! loser....youre exactly what im talking about
            Shut your racist phaggot mouth, 'white male from a new england suburb'.

It's always the same with you ghetto dwellers. As soon as one of your idols starts running their mouth on social media, no matter how unproven or inexperienced they are, the white fighter who makes you feel insecure (GGG, Loma etc) is ducking the said fighter and the fans are shook.

You guys are pvssies. Literally.

Comment

let's clean it up guys. i don't aim to be a prude. but it's unnecessary.

Comment

For fucks sake, another one of these threads....

Lopez is yet another boogeyman that Loma detractors are dickriding because they sodomize their own anuses over the thought of Loma losing again. A lot of these so called boxing fans on this site (not just Loma detractors) care more about seeing certain fighters lose than seeing good fights. I'd even go so far as to say they'd rather certain fights NOT happen just so they have an excuse to talk shit about the fighter they don't like. I cannot prove the latter but after years of observing these glue sniffing ******s on NSB, I'd say it's at least a possibility.

That said: Despite what detractors say, Lopez is unproven and he'd still be a pretty big underdog. But I am not against this fight. If Lopez really wants the fight so badly, I'd say make it happen although Arum might not want to put Lopez in with Loma so early in his career.

As for Tank- I think Loma wants to fight him just to spite Floyd for talking shit. After Floyd opened his mount about Loma, that's when he demanded Tank. At the time, neither Tank nor Floyd wanted the fight.

Comment

It's always the same with you ghetto dwellers. As soon as one of your idols starts running their mouth on social media, no matter how unproven or inexperienced they are, the white fighter who makes you feel insecure (GGG, Loma etc) is ducking the said fighter and the fans are shook.

You guys are pvssies. Literally.
                  hahahahaha....get a load of this guy!!!!

i am a white guy..ive posted my picture here!

Comment

You guys are pvssies. Literally
                    there is no way that they are cats, because they're typing. can you prove this claim?

Comment

Working...
                    X