Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just watched the replay if Mayweather vs Ortiz..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd learned a lot from his WWE stint.

;-)

Comment

Floyd won fair and square thats all im saying, Ortiz should have had his hands up.

Comment

who cares. ortiz should never be in the ring with mayweather anyway

he is 3 classes below even khan

Comment

The ending of the fight was a complete joke, period. The most expensive ppv fight should never have ended like that. But even without the crazy ending, people act like Ortiz was not competitive, he was. He did alright. He was losing, but he was fighting good.

I don't get how any fan of boxing could come away satisfied with how the fight ended. When the Punisher fought Cintron & the fight ended how it did, that was not satifying to me because I thought Cintron was ahead. That's how I felt. I think Lara kicked his a$$. Just because I'm a fan of a fighter, I won't sit there & give them props when they don't deserve it.

But the worst part is when they say the fight was not competitive. Ortiz was not winning, but he wasn't getting sonned either. Compubox was horrible & the 1st combo's close to 17 punches Floyd threw in the 4th, none landed. Just an example of how bad compu box was. You know the human that's sitting on 1 side of the rings trying to count how many punches are thrown.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            The ending of the fight was a complete joke, period. The most expensive ppv fight should never have ended like that. But even without the crazy ending, people act like Ortiz was not competitive, he was. He did alright. He was losing, but he was fighting good.

I don't get how any fan of boxing could come away satisfied with how the fight ended. When the Punisher fought Cintron & the fight ended how it did, that was not satifying to me because I thought Cintron was ahead. That's how I felt. I think Lara kicked his a$$. Just because I'm a fan of a fighter, I won't sit there & give them props when they don't deserve it.

But the worst part is when they say the fight was not competitive. Ortiz was not winning, but he wasn't getting sonned either. Compubox was horrible & the 1st combo's close to 17 punches Floyd threw in the 4th, none landed. Just an example of how bad compu box was. You know the human that's sitting on 1 side of the rings trying to count how many punches are thrown.
            Ortiz was dominated and lost every round clearly.

Stop trying to make your **** prediction less wrong than it was.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
              Ortiz was dominated and lost every round clearly.

Stop trying to make your **** prediction less wrong than it was.
              lol, why do you feel so threatened by ortiz's chances in the fight?
              only round he was dominated was the 3rd

ortiz was game whether you like to admit it or not

Comment

does being game actually matter? floyd walked away with a W and the title.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
                  does being game actually matter? floyd walked away with a W and the title.
                  man, i wish people wuld stop bein such ******s

Comment

I still think if the fighters should be protecting themselves at all times the referee should also be paying attention at all times. Doesnt that make sense to anyone else? Hell how can Cortez say it was legal he wasnt even looking until Ortiz was down? And time in doesnt mean box from a ref. there is a difference those are usually 2 different commands.

Dont get me wrong floyds talented in the ring but his sportsmanship is far from being what it should be especially considering he's a world champion. He wants people to love him and to show him respect and give him credit well then try fighting cleanly and not putting out cheap shots in every big fight you have cause I mean this wasnt the first time we saw it he did it against Gatti, we saw it against Mosley ect.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post

Stuff kills me man, I've watched the fight 9-10 times already and not once was Ortiz ever in it. I hope Lampley didn't have you fooled man.

Comment

Working...
                      X