Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Let's get ready to trilogy: Golovkin's return mandates Canelo III

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
    do you wanna witness a frigging homicide?! Why would you wanna witness a train wreck, because if Andrade or Charlo ever fight someone with a pulse that's how it going down. Canelo or GGG would straight up kill those two man come on.
    Stop it. ALL 3 of them whoop Pvssy G.

Comment

Originally posted by robbyheartbaby View Post
      GGG won't get a decision against Canelo but there isn't much else at 160 for either. Andrade will continue to fight cans while Charlo just lost against Korobov. Saunders would beat them all but he's st 168 and they don't want that smoke.
      Nelo whooped Punk G, Boo Boo & Mall whoop Punk G too, Mall clearly beat korobov & billy hoe sucks, is afraid of them & is too fat to make 160 cuz he can't use his PED's anymore....LMMFAO!

Comment

Originally posted by MrShakeAndBake View Post
        1. Charlo is trash, he got embarrassed by Korobov.
        2. Clenelo lost to Andrade he should stop ducking him.
        3. GGG wants his belts back lol
        1. You, pvssy G & his team are afraid of Jermall.
        2. Nelo never fought Boo Boo & it would be a great fight.
        3. Pvssy G could start with Boo Boo's strap 1st, oh wait pvssy g is afraid of Boo Boo too....LMMFAO! NO wonder why he has that new name (Pvssy G).

Comment

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
          canelo is not interested, so is he going to keep begging and hope he says yes or just fight someone?
          You had a gift win and you are “not interested” lol ok so whats next for Clenbuterol boy ? Beterbiev?

Comment

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
            1. You, pvssy G & his team are afraid of Jermall.
            2. Nelo never fought Boo Boo & it would be a great fight.
            3. Pvssy G could start with Boo Boo's strap 1st, oh wait pvssy g is afraid of Boo Boo too....LMMFAO! NO wonder why he has that new name (Pvssy G).
            Phagotnello got a gift draw and win. And he be all scared to face GGG again. whats next for him? why is he acting like a lil hoe? He be up for a Beterbiev challenge? Who is da BOSS - DaZN, give up those snacks lil ped hoe, GGG is coming....

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              That makes too much sense!!!! But GGG fans don’t want that work for him. They already had a heart attack when the WBC ordered it but sighed relief once they chose Rolls or Wells whatever his name was.
              I am a GGG fan and BJS fan and I want GGG to fight someone of note to earn another Canelo fight.
              Canelo is the man at the moment ( can’t stand the ****er or maybe it is DLH I can’t stand with his crap) but I do think he should make GGG work for another shot.
              Don’t agree with the results of the fights but hey ho it is boxing and life .
              And I do think Canelo will beat GGG in a third fight the most convincing just to wash the other 2 away.
              And I am a GGG fan.
              But my BJS would beat them both.
              Hit and don’t get hit.
              Easy work for him.

Comment

Originally posted by angkag View Post
                You might be right, but DAZN will look at only one thing, the potential viewership numbers of each match-up, then proceed accordingly by throwing money at the fight(s) that will boost its subscriber numbers the most.

For now, that's Canelo vs Golovkin III as it extends into the large 'casual' base that only watches a couple of fights a year. While Canelo commands many of these casuals, fighters like Charlo and Andrade are unknown to that base, same as Rocky Fielding, whereas Golovkin is better known because of the first two fights with Canelo.

Add to that the hurdle of getting Charlo to fight on DAZN (solvable, but a hurdle nonetheless), also that the styles of Andrade-Canelo might lead to a less-than-entertaining fight (like Canelo-Saunders).

DAZN will be pushing the camps for a third fight as much as they can (financially), and given its probably not that risky a fight for Canelo now that Golovkin has aged and slowed down more, I can't see it not happening.
                If I was canelo I’ll take rest of year off and get that knee situated/surgery if need be forcing crybaby Golovkin to actually fight somebody like Andrade in meantime....Dude back to beating bums and thinking he suppose sit back and ride canelo success

Comment

Originally posted by JuniorTorres720 View Post
                  The third fight needs to happen and sooner rather than later. There's simply too much unfinished business here. The first one was a robbery that saw Golovkin get a draw when he deserved the nod. The second was more competitive and realistically could have gone either way or been scored a draw. But the fact that GGG was robbed in the first bout and that the second was inconclusive warrants a third fight.

Some are saying GGG needs to collect a belt first but when he was robbed out of a victory and had a competitive second affair, why shouldn't he be given the fight? The only way we can move on in the middleweight division is by having these two go at in a trilogy fight.
                  FOH Junior, stop protecting that Pvssy G who LOST BOTH fights with Nelo.

I would bet you aint even Mexican! Mexicans aint scared like you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Was signing Demetrius Andrade a mistake by DAZN?
                    Michael Woods
                    June 10, 2019

Far be it from me to, outside looking in, to tell Eddie Hearn and the DAZN crew that they might have made a misstep when they signed Demetrius “Boo Boo” Andrade into the fold.

But I kinda think maybe they did.

Hear me out.

Demetrius Andrade deserves to be signed to the DAZN mix. Very, very talented guy. But in a way, he’s too talented. That’s because his ring generalship and skill set are top level, but his profile isn’t at the same level.

Thus, if you are Team Canelo or Team Golovkin, you look hard at Andrade and that WBO 160-pound crown he has — and then I think you look elsewhere.

Now you in the Boo Boo crew can hurl epithets and cast angry glares at the Canelo and GGG teams. But if you think about it, can you really blame them?

This is the boxing business, after all. And the risk-reward proposition for an Andrade fight is not in the ballpark of a bunch of other matches for either Canelo or GGG.

Furthermore, as a style match, Canelo vs Andrade is not a fan friendly pairing. It turned out that Canelo vs Jacobs wasn’t so much, and I think moving forward, that could be an issue for DAZN. Again, think about it: Canelo has now emerged as quite a skilled pugilist. His defense is top-notch and he’s not prone to trading and taking risks. If you’ve seen Andrade, you know the same can be said of him.

Often times, merit wins out and these sorts of fights get made, even though they don’t promise to be barnburners, and are most likely to be enthused about by those who truly appreciate the subtleties of the sweet science.

Anyway, Andrade has a gig lined up, as the 27-0 Rhode Island native battles Maciej Sulecki on June 29, at the Dunkin Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island.

A thought: it might be better for Andrade, age 31, if he turns in a subpar performance, if Suliecki buzzes him or what have you. Boxing is a strange game — sometimes you gain more from a less glimmering outing.

Bottom line, I do wonder this: does Eddie Hearn ever wish he’d not approached Andrade and had him come aboard? Because the particular nature of his talents makes him a bogeyman, and that bogeyman can only be avoided for so long. Yep, boxing is weird — only in this sphere does it make it harder when you have too much talent under the tent.

https://www.badlefthook.com/2019/6/1...elo-ggg-boxing
                    Boxing is getting weird cuz we have too many Twinkies with skinny jeans, lying & trying to fit in the fight game....smmfh

All you Twinkies that don't want to see fights get the FVK OUT!

Comment

Originally posted by Mikedadon View Post
                      Everybody saw canelo lose for the second time there is no need for a 3rd fight.

I meant to say it was closer but canelo still lost.

I belong to the "everybody" category and I saw Canelo easily beat GGG 8 to 4.

I agree though, no need for a 3rd fight, Canelo does what he wants, not what GGG wants.

Comment

Working...
                      X