Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Billy Joe Saunders Easily Boxes Past Shefat Isufi To Win WBO Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BJS gets alotta hate for as talented as he is. Remarkable speed and ring generalship for a SMW. He rarely ever gets even remotely trapped in a bad spot.

Even though he's a SMW belt holder now, it would be an excellent fight if he and Canelo match up.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      All the fighters can look sensational against Isufi
      Not Zurdo, he was rocked a couple of times by a bum. Then again, all Zurdo fights is bums. Haha.

As soon as he knew his next fight could be his first world class opponent against Smith, he did what I expected him to do and ducked the fight completely by staying at LHW. He'll continue fighting his bums up there as well.

Tell me again how much better that joke is over Calzaghe? Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by Armchairhero View Post
        Why can’t the gypsy fighters punch?
        Mickey “the one punch machine gun” O’Neil demands you take that statement back.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          True, even without using the nasal spray oxilofrine; Which is a banned PED substance and stimulant; That is currently banned by both WADA and VADA. BJS is a drug cheat.
          It's not a PED. Nor is it banned by WADA.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Not Zurdo, he was rocked a couple of times by a bum. Then again, all Zurdo fights is bums. Haha.

As soon as he knew his next fight could be his first world class opponent against Smith, he did what I expected him to do and ducked the fight completely by staying at LHW. He'll continue fighting his bums up there as well.

Tell me again how much better that joke is over Calzaghe? Haha.
            Hart is better than any rival that Sh.It Saunder faced

He will beat Eleider Álvarez

Fu.ck, old Abraham is better than Lemieux...

Comment

• Originally posted by BOXING-SCRIBE View Post
              Bj is a bum..a cheat. Boxing is the only sport where a roider gets an immidiate title shot..he should been kicked off all rankings and made to earn his way up..cheatnelo too
              Saunders didn't have any roids in his system. Maybe find out about his case before posting ignorant shlt next time.

I'm all for the truth. But bullshlt can take a walk.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                Hart is better than any rival that Sh.It Saunder faced

He will beat Eleider Álvarez

Fu.ck, old Abraham is better than Lemieux...
                Hart is a bum. So are you. A complete joke embarrassment.

A shot Abraham was beaten pretty clearly by Martin Murray before he fought that joke in Zurdo. So Abraham shouldn't have even had the title.

And no, Hart won't beat Alvarez. He'll be taken care of no problem.

Comment

Saunders didn't have any roids in his system. Maybe find out about his case before posting ignorant shlt next time.

I'm all for the truth. But bullshlt can take a walk.
                  Either way, there's just something dislikeable about him. I'll be pleased to see Canelo destroy him.

Comment

• Originally posted by diplo View Post
                    Either way, there's just something dislikeable about him. I'll be pleased to see Canelo destroy him.
                    Oh don't get me wrong. Saunders is a massive c4nt as a person. But as a boxer, he's top class no doubt.

Comment

Hart is a bum. So are you. A complete joke embarrassment.

A shot Abraham was beaten pretty clearly by Martin Murray before he fought that joke in Zurdo. So Abraham shouldn't have even had the title.

And no, Hart won't beat Alvarez. He'll be taken care of no problem.
                      I wan to bet accounts with you in the fight of Hart vs Álvarez

Don't be a *****

Accept my challenge

Comment

Working...
                      X