Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao: I Don't Know Yet About Fighting Keith Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keith got the outcome he should've wanted. He can fight a winnable, high profile, big money fight and avoid Spence.

If you need a tune up, fine. Get it over with and fight Manny for the full title.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
      I have to apologize to Canelo fans. I thought that they were the most delusional fans in boxing but I stand corrected. With this win, Pacquiao fans have had their first reason to celebrate in a couple of yrs and they have reaffirmed their status as the dumbest most ridiculously delusional group of fans in not just boxing, but all of sports.
      will greenk you when I can.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
        Keith got the outcome he should've wanted. He can fight a winnable, high profile, big money fight and avoid Spence.

If you need a tune up, fine. Get it over with and fight Manny for the full title.
        Manny is the "tune-up!" Fight the small southpaw, in preparation for the big southpaw!

Comment

Keith's "super world" title should be demoted. That dude disappeared long ago and his title should disappear as well.

Comment

That was a very wise and prudent answer from Pac. At nearly forty years old he understands his limitations as a fighter. At this stage he knows which battles to choose and what battles not to choose.

He knows he's nearing the end of his career and Thurman is a lot younger, stronger, bigger and a harder puncher; Who would try to impose his will on the much older and smaller man into making it a very physical and fast paced fight.

Besides, Pac had his prime and has nothing left to prove. This is Keith's prime. He's 29 years old and what ever injury he has there is enough time for it to heal.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
              I have to apologize to Canelo fans. I thought that they were the most delusional fans in boxing but I stand corrected. With this win, Pacquiao fans have had their first reason to celebrate in a couple of yrs and they have reaffirmed their status as the dumbest most ridiculously delusional group of fans in not just boxing, but all of sports.
              Apology accepted. Glad you discovered the error of your ways.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                Manny is the "tune-up!" Fight the small southpaw, in preparation for the big southpaw!
                I doubt Thurman would return to fight Manny, although that is definitely a proper tune up. Manny is a top 5-7 ww still. But Thurman should get the rust off before fighting a top 5-7 guy.

How about Manny/Khan with Thurman/Horn on the undercard and the winners fight?

Comment

Originally posted by Verus View Post
                  Apology accepted. Glad you discovered the error of your ways.
                  I humbly acknowledge my wrongs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
                    He should do it. This is one of the top 10 guys I believe Pac-Man can easily beat. Manny moves to much, in and outs, head movements, for kieth. Kieth sits on his punches to much. Throws too wide. manny would have kieth backing up all right confused
                    Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                    If Keith is smart he should take this fight next. Nice payday vs a 40 year old man.
                    Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    This fight will never happen.
                    Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    ... Thurman beats Pac even if he fights him next...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                      ... Thurman beats Pac even if he fights him next...
                      How though? Can I have break down? A boxing Discussion

Comment

Working...
                      X