Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants Next Fight In U.S.; Arum Says Tax Debt Not $20M

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Pacquiao Wants Next Fight In U.S.; Arum Says Tax Debt Not $20M

Bob Arum claims Manny Pacquiao's tax debt won't prevent him from coming to the United States for his next fight. Pacquiao, meanwhile, told the Los Angeles Times for a story posted to the newspaper's website Sunday that he wants to return to the United States for his next bout. The 39-year-old Pacquiao hasn't fought on American soil since the Filipino southpaw out-pointed Jessie Vargas by unanimous decision 20 months ago to win the WBO welterweight title.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Ah nice he mentioned Crawford fighting Pacquiao!

Comment

In my opinion. If this will be a show down between Crawford and Manny, and Arum is behind this promotion. Pac will definitely lose. Arum will want to make sure his new cash cow gets the torch from manny. IF they fight, Manny's only way of getting a W against Crawford is a KO, everything else will surely be siding for the new cash cow. Arum already did it to Pac twice. Against Bradley 1 were in Arum gave the win to Bradley which was obviously a Pac win, so that there will be 2 more fights to promote after that, and he again did it in the Horn fight. This time, Pac was smart enough to say no. Knowing Arum will milk Horn's fluke win and make a trilogy over this B fighter who loves to wrestle.

Now, if the fight is close against Pac and Crawford. Pac will be robbed again in the score cards. That's why for me, Pac should stay away from Crawford. Loma is okay, very winnable, Khan, Broner, Thurman, those are the fights to me that makes sense.

Yes, Crawford is a young Lion and Pac can get hurt in this fight, but if he wants to take this challenge. I don't want Arum to have anything to do with this. If this fight happens, Pac will have to dig deep against this dude. Pac will be battered and bruise win or lose. I want that if ever this happens, and Pac takes this challenge. A fan can only wish that the W should be given to the real winner. Tired of seeing Manny being robbed.

In other words, I wish Pac stays away from Arum. Delahoya is a lesser evil. Go there Pac.
      Last edited by Spoon23; 07-16-2018, 04:27 AM.

Comment

Crawford will retire and hurt Pac. A good name for TC to get on his resume but not a good look for Pac.

Comment

If Terrence will not run so much Manny has a chance like Duran v Leonard -1. long time ago. 😂

Comment

lol, read between the lines

Manny Pacquiao and his camp were just talking all that mess about the Top Rank deal being finished.

The US tax debt is what it is, but Arum working out a tax settlement (and fronting that money on Pacquiao's behalf for another one of his three-fight extensions) would seem to obvious.

With Pacquiao back over the barrel, Arum can bring back up Crawford's name again.

Comment

Why does he even mention Crawford..like dude..it's not even a money fight, not to mention dangerous. His only options is either Loma or Khan. Winnable and lots of money

Comment

Manny Pacquiao vs. Mikey Garcia at the Staples Center in Los Angeles! Make It Happen! $$$

WARNING: TERENCE CRAWFORD MAY BE VERY HARMFUL TO YOUR HEALTH! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
                  In my opinion. If this will be a show down between Crawford and Manny, and Arum is behind this promotion. Pac will definitely lose. Arum will want to make sure his new cash cow gets the torch from manny. IF they fight, Manny's only way of getting a W against Crawford is a KO, everything else will surely be siding for the new cash cow. Arum already did it to Pac twice. Against Bradley 1 were in Arum gave the win to Bradley which was obviously a Pac win, so that there will be 2 more fights to promote after that, and he again did it in the Horn fight. This time, Pac was smart enough to say no. Knowing Arum will milk Horn's fluke win and make a trilogy over this B fighter who loves to wrestle.

Now, if the fight is close against Pac and Crawford. Pac will be robbed again in the score cards. That's why for me, Pac should stay away from Crawford. Loma is okay, very winnable, Khan, Broner, Thurman, those are the fights to me that makes sense.

Yes, Crawford is a young Lion and Pac can get hurt in this fight, but if he wants to take this challenge. I don't want Arum to have anything to do with this. If this fight happens, Pac will have to dig deep against this dude. Pac will be battered and bruise win or lose. I want that if ever this happens, and Pac takes this challenge. A fan can only wish that the W should be given to the real winner. Tired of seeing Manny being robbed.

In other words, I wish Pac stays away from Arum. Delahoya is a lesser evil. Go there Pac.
                  How about Mikey Garcia? Pac could deal with Richard Scahefer and not Bob Arum!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    How about Mikey Garcia? Pac could deal with Richard Scahefer and not Bob Arum!
                    It's a better match up for Pac. Crawford size and power would be too much for him at this stage. Especially for a fight in Vegas as opposed to Malaysia.

Comment

Working...
                    X