For me it goes:

1. Taco Bell
    2. KFC
    3. Long John Silvers
    4. Wendy's
    5. Taco John's
    6. Dairy Queen
    7. McDonalds
    Lol at mcdo.. local or not so famous fast food are better.. for hamburger, i like Smashburger or local burger fast food..

Taco bell is nice, i like taco supreme but we got local taco fast food that has better taco

Never been to diary queen ever

For hotdog, i like james coney island

For chicken, i prefer popeyes

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
      For me it goes:

1. Taco Bell
      2. KFC
      3. Long John Silvers
      4. Wendy's
      5. Taco John's
      6. Dairy Queen
      7. McDonalds

In and out. The daughter who iherited that business, kept it real.. I make my homie Greg get me, six patties on a bun, severed up, animal style.. link coming

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...burger-2015-10

That company, won’t open up in japan.. the daughter who inherited the business, won’t let the quality slip,
      Last edited by Zaroku; 06-03-2018, 11:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
        Lol at mcdo.. local or not so famous fast food are better.. for hamburger, i like Smashburger or local burger fast food..

Taco bell is nice, i like taco supreme but we got local taco fast food that has better taco

Yeah I like Smash Burger too!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          In and out. The daughter who iherited that business, kept it real.. I make my homie Greg get me, six patties on a bun, severed up, animal style.. link coming

http://www.businessinsider.com/what-...burger-2015-10

That company, won’t open up in japan.. the daughter who inherited the business, won’t let the quality slip,

I think I heard something about her inheriting the company. I think the only thing that would make running a burger chain for a living worthwhile is getting to be filthy rich.

Comment

Friend of mine brought me some Whataburger from texas to California. I put that in a microwave for 30 seconds and it was amazing

Comment

1. In N Out

2. Chic Fil a

3. Wendy’s

4. Carl’s Jr

Taco bell? Long john silver? Lol i dont do that cheap sht

Comment

Comment

All those you named are disgusting and serve fake food.
                  Inn and Out
                  Chick-Fil-A
                  Canes
                  Boston Market

are the only 4 fast food places you should be eating at and soon to be Pei-Wei when they get a drive thru.

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post

Have you ever are at in’n’out burgers?

Are they in Houston? I know the daughter of the founder on a first name basis... my lil homie, lil tiny homie, live in Houston, they make big Six figures, when I show up, they will fly out to meet me, in Cali, and they will want to treat me a really good burger place... butler, I’m sorry if I’m too mean or harsh to/on you...my only excuse, and a bad excuse, honestly speaking, post about real things, things that you personally feel are legit to you..

Peace brother butler, please don’t call anyone an idiot, gosh, I’ve hired and fired smarter than you,,, I’m a pure idiot, I’m stuuupid,,, and I know it, I don’t make eight figures.. I gotta take an exam tomorrow. If I fail, I’m so ****ed, I’ll be firedunemployed, my wife, Jhonny, my children will be sad that they can’t reap the benefits of my labor. probably hated by my wife....Toki, I’m Paul, if the mods read This posting, they would agree, I’m keeping it real... be nice to people, don’t call anyone an idiot, please, please don’t... if you want my credentials,,, just ask,,, just ask brother=
                    nevermind brother butler... never you mind, please stop”doe” you are hoofully de using

Comment

Working...
                    X