• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by julia slobberts View Post
    i found him lol, sebastian fundora

wtf...........

Comment

Delusional Andre Ward fans. Wilder destroys him. Ward lost the 1st fight to Kovalev for any honest and objective fan. He also punched low to win the 2nd fight which was at best equal in scores.

How does a 71" reach guy with no power get past a guy who has an 83 or 84" reach with power? Wilder also does not struggle with body shots. Too much delusion on this site.

Ward is an above average fighter who was glorified by American media to hype themselves up. He was always a dirty fighter. Clear destruction here by Wilder. Easy 1st round KO with lights out probably under a minute too.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
        I found him lol, Sebastian Fundora

yup, that's him. An image of him pops into my head now anytime someone on here says "Fighter A is a weight cheat"

Comment

I'd rather see Wilder vs Bellew and Ward to return to 175 once the smoke settles a bit in that division. That is how big he is, no reason for him to conquer giants.
          Last edited by SAINTSTEVE; 06-02-2018, 08:36 AM.

Comment

What would be cool is if the winner of Wilder vs Bellew fought the winner of the cruiserweight tournament at cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
              yup, that's him. An image of him pops into my head now anytime someone on here says "Fighter A is a weight cheat"

Haha yeah, he looks ridiculous next to his opponents. He's still undefeated so I wonder how far he'll get before someone chops him down.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                Haha yeah, he looks ridiculous next to his opponents. He's still undefeated so I wonder how far he'll get before someone chops him down.
                Only nine fights with no real competition, his last fight (the PBC card we watched) was probably his best competition and I actually thought he was going to lose a few times. Guy is likely fighting at such a low weight because he’s garbage and will be exposed:

Comment

Uh.. 1st round KO by Wilder? There's weight divisions for a reason.

Comment

Wilder is calling out Ward.

Ward has always been hinting at a comeback ever since his last fight in 2017. Meanwhile, Wilder has said he'd like to be a champ at Cruiserweight.

If Wilder's weight keeps dropping closer to 200, and if Ward came back and wins one of the Cruiserweight belts that Usyk vacates, maybe we can get Ward vs. Wilder at Cruiserweight.

Wilder is 33 and Ward just turned 35 last week. If Ward does comeback, he needs to make a decision soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X