Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
    Waffle House is amazing.
    Not for that brother.. bet he goes to IHOP next time.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Yeah that's true

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
        As for blacks not respecting authority, to be honest I dealt with it 1st hand. Of course this was in prison
        You were/are a prison guard right?

How much do you think they hire on emotional intelligence in jobs like that? Or police for that matter?

I think you need people with higher emotional intelligence doing jobs like this where you gotta step on some toes some times like it or not, but you can choose how hard to step on toes too to keep things as workable & respectable as you can be at the same time..

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
          a better question. why do blacks continue to go to places that doesnt want you to be there???
          Because it's their right. If I have a right to be someplace and decide to go, I really don't give a **** if someone doesn't want me there or not.

Comment

Originally posted by joseph5620 View Post
            I didn't see any resistance. The cop was slamming him around and he reacted to that.
            We don't know what precipitated this either though. Either way, if a cop gives you an order you need to respect it. You're not going to win that battle, at least not when it's occurring.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
              Strong ass old man. 2 things here;

1, Why do people get so intimidated by black people that they have to call the Cops when they argue?
              2 Why do black people always have to resist authority?

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days. No wonder there are apps like GrubHub and Doordash. People are so really cant communicate these days and its sad.

1. Might have to do something with the disproportionately high crime statistics, and portrayal in the media.

2. Might have something to do with Police constantly viewing them as potential criminals.

Comment

a better question. why do blacks continue to go to places that doesnt want you to be there???
                It's against the law to discriminate due to skin color. So I assume black people just go to places thinking that they will be treated like normal citizens, the same as everybody else.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                  what's wrong with kfc?? why does it seem like all of a sudden, blacks stopped going here but would prefer to go to places that dont want them there.

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Because it's their right. If I have a right to be someplace and decide to go, I really don't give a **** if someone doesn't want me there or not.
                    so if a place locks you out, you still want to go in there to eat the food that they'll most likely spit in it after you causing a commotion about it? damm, cook your own damm food or go else where!! it's not that serious. if a chinese place locks me out guess what? im not eating no damm chinese food ever again. it's that simple.

Comment

what's wrong with kfc?? why does it seem like all of a sudden, blacks stopped going here but would prefer to go to places that dont want them there.
                      Green money is always wanted at every business no?
                      IHOP has good waffles too. Does kfc have waffles?

Comment

Working...
                      X