Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] NC cop chokes, slams black man in tuxedo to the ground at Waffle House, video shows

[IMG][/IMG]

A video posted to Facebook on May 8 shows a North Carolina police officer choking a man wearing prom attire and slamming him to the ground.

Warsaw Police Chief Eric Southerland told The News & Observer in an interview Wednesday that the officer in the video is a part of the Warsaw Police Department. Warsaw is about an hour south and east of Raleigh.

The department and District Attorney Ernie Lee are investigating the incident May 5, Southerland said. Southerland did not identify the officer or the man involved in the video.
    "We are aware of the video and currently working on an investigation, following up based on the video posted, doing interviews, gathering video evidence," Southerland said.

Anthony Wall, 22, said he was at Waffle House after taking his 16-year-old sister to prom. He said he argued with Waffle House employees and the police were called.

It was unclear why Wall was choked or slammed by the officer. The video — which features strong language — does not show anything before the physical altercation.

Wall told The News & Observer in an interview on May 9 that his back was injured in the altercation and he had a cut on his arm.

"I was pretty much trying to scream for air and trying to breathe because he was holding my throat and that's when I got aggressive with him because you are choking me," Wall told ABC11, adding that his hands were in the air when the officer choked him.

Southerland said additional information, including any pending charges, would be released after the investigation into the video.

Wall was charged with resisting arrest and disorderly conduct for arguing with the Waffle House employees, according to ABC11.

Southerland said social media comments on the video posted by Anthony Wall that had been shared more than 2,200 times "gets ugly."

"I wish people would not blow things out of proportion and not let one situation create any additional situations," Southerland said.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/news/nati...#storylink=cpy
    Last edited by WarVeteranO01; 05-10-2018, 09:31 AM.

Strong ass old man. 2 things here;

1, Why do people get so intimidated by black people that they have to call the Cops when they argue?
    2 Why do black people always have to resist authority?

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days. No wonder there are apps like GrubHub and Doordash. People are so really cant communicate these days and its sad.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

1, Why do people get so intimidated by black people that they have to call the Cops when they argue?
      "Black people are scary when they are upset"

Theres a mindset of if you don't fight back when someone is coming at you raw that you are a punk, a b^tch, a p#ssy or something equally negative in the minds of most mfers on the comeup. Cop or no cop.

We've all seen those prank vids where Chad goes to the hood for some hahas & then gets the sh^t kicked out of him for said haha. There is a different set of rules one grows up with in certain bad neighborhoods.

White kids, black kids, Hispanic kids. But cuz black kids are most likely to grow up in poverty & in a bad neighborhoods they are most likely to have these sorta mindsets that can go against you hard in an altercation with a cop, but on the street with other citizens are gonna win you the day & keep you outta more problems then they'll get you into.

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days.
      To me the cop was aggressive from the start of the video. What happened before the video started may or may not make that make more sense. But from the start of the video dude is serious & then when the kid tries to slip outta the half nelson looking move the cop seems to really get pissed & thats when it really starts to escalate as one would expect when a potential criminal is giving the cop problems in shutting him down so I think the kid had that coming & honestly this didn't look a quarter as bad as most of these types of vids.

Comment

The cop is fat and insecure. He needed to feel like a big man.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
          He needs to be obeyed.. I’ve seen power hungry individuals get crazy like that!

Comment

just saw another video posted from a black female making a fuss about being locked out of a waffle house in the south while white customers was still in the store eating.. why do black people continue to try and support businesses that doesnt want your money????

ps. what's go good about waffle house??

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post

Im not saying the Cop was right nor am I saying the man was right either but damn, seems like no1 has a damn sense of communication these days. No wonder there are apps like GrubHub and Doordash. People are so really cant communicate these days and its sad.
              a better question. why do blacks continue to go to places that doesnt want you to be there???

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                He needs to be obeyed.. I’ve seen power hungry individuals get crazy like that!

For sure. I think it has its roots in growing up with an authoritarian father.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  just saw another video posted from a black female making a fuss about being locked out of a waffle house in the south while white customers was still in the store eating.. why do black people continue to try and support businesses that doesnt want your money????

ps. what's go good about waffle house??

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
                    We both know why he felt insecure around a black guy.

Let's not beat around the BBC here.

Comment

Working...
                    X