No announcement yet.

How Do UK Guys Rate Whyte As A G?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Do UK Guys Rate Whyte As A G?

First of all, I just got out after 3 years. People on this forum know me from back in the day. I'm Italian but my mama is from England and I love the UK. But how do people think a psycho like Wilder is afraid of Whyte? YouTube fights? Whyte is a B level fighter that Ortiz would make mince meat out of, let alone Joshua and Wilder. Look at him ***** out in a real confrontation hiding behind security like he's Curtis Jackson. Further more Whyte takes 100 clean shots a fight... He can beat Wilder? Hahaha come on. He's a bum let's be honest. Fury, AJ, Wilder and Ortiz are far and away the best. Then you have the B level guys like the BK guy Hearn wants in with Joshua, Whyte etc. Povetkin is a 40 year old steroid addict.

https://youtu.be/nxJs-6ScYFw

And yes i know Wilder isn't technically sound but like my favourite boxer Errol Spence says he's the ultimate dog and might be the new age boxer that kills someone in the ring. He tweeted that yardi **** to Whyte and Whyte took it dry two days ago �� this guy eats 1000 shots from Chisora like a bum and punks out to him in the street and he's a guy? Come on man. Joshua VS Wilder is THE fight **** that BK guy and Whyte no need to see the Champs beat up bums to "marinate" anything. Hearn is scared of Wilder which is why he wants to sign him. Hearn is a very smart man and the best promoter in boxing.

Comment

Look at Wilder did to poor Tony Bellew �� "I won't fight wilder" hahahaha

Comment

Forget the fanboys for a minute, welcome back.... No boxer is afraid of each other, at the end of the day if the fight makes money then it makes sense. Let’s see what happens after Saturday night.

Comment

White is really bad. He went life and death with shop worn Chisora FFS...
          Fans in the UK have really been inflating everything to ridiculous proportions. Anyone who wants Wilder to fight Whyte instead of AJ is just protecting AJ. That's the raw truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
            Fans in the UK have really been inflating everything to ridiculous proportions. Anyone who wants Wilder to fight Whyte instead of AJ is just protecting AJ. That's the raw truth.

Stay salty

Comment

youre making stuff up. what posters have been making whyte out to be a 'G'?

Comment

I've never seen anyone build Whyte up. I have seen people get puzzled by his refusing a career high payday to face him. A purse that's larger than his 3 biggest purses combined (at least prior to Ortiz). It's understandable to be puzzled by that.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
                  This. There is precisely no reason at all why a true fan of this sport wouldn’t want to see Wilder vs AJ as soon as possible.

AJ fanboys throw Whyte into the mix because they’ve heard Hearn saying it. Yes, Whyte may be in line for the WBC, but if Hearn hadn’t drummed up the ‘fight Whyte first’ tune, you really think AJ fanboys would be saying it? I genuinely don’t.

Comment

Got out from where? The pookie?

Comment

Working...
                    X