Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Know What The F*** Danny Garcia is Talking About!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
    Bob already said its down to Vargas and the winner of Crawford-Postol.
    Yup. Another flop but not for his pockets.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      Yup. Another flop but not for his pockets.
      It was all for show he never had any intentions of making fights with Broner and Garcia it was all to make it look like they tried to make those fights so the backlash won't be as bad when they choose Vargas to fight manny.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
        It was all for show he never had any intentions of making fights with Broner and Garcia it was all to make it look like they tried to make those fights so the backlash won't be as bad when they choose Vargas to fight manny.
        Vargas fight is gonna tank so bad

Comment

Nope, more like Bob trying to get back in Broner's good graces after he tried to play hardball with him.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
            Nope, more like Bob trying to get back in Broner's good graces after he tried to play hardball with him.
            Broner vs Manny would sell pretty good at least 800k

Comment

Comments Thread For: Arum: I Don't Know What The F*** Danny Garcia is Talking About!

Top Rank's CEO Bob Arum is working out the details for Manny Pacquiao's ring return in the fall. Arum wanted to secure former four-division champion Adrien Broner (32-2, 24KOs) as the opponent. Those talks fell apart quick when Broner requested too much money for the fight and Top Rank was unable to meets his financial requests.
              [Click Here To Read More]

Comment

I get the feeling Garcia has run out of easy options there are several guys out there @ his weight that will beat him ...4get Thurman and Brook, I would just like to see him step up with Spence , loss UD... he wants pac4 the $$ but Danny's habit of going to the ropes would make this an easy fight for Pac...

Comment

Damn, so it's Danny's dad ducking Pac?

Comment

Garcia said he told them to come back with a better offer.

Comment

Danny talkin he was offered it. Ha! Lies

Comment

Working...
                      X