Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Refuses Golovkin - Mexicans Will Turn on Him!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Sanchez: If Canelo Refuses Golovkin - Mexicans Will Turn on Him!

Abel Sanchez, trainer of IBO/WBA/IBF middleweight champion Genandy 'GGG' Golovkin (35-0, 32KOs), predicts the Mexican fans will turn on Saul 'Canelo' Alvarez - if the Mexican superstar refuses to make a mandatory defense against Golovkin in the fall.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Personally I dont see Mexicans & Chicanos turning on Canelo but I know a lot are skeptical of him. In no way will GGG gain the Mexican support over Canelo so i hope team GGG are not holding their breath lol!

Comment

Mexicans for Golovkin

Comment

He can not be this naive, surely?

Comment

mexicans do not matter nor does Canelo boxing anyone in US

Mexicans don't matter to USA boxnig fans at all nor does Canelo. Let Canelo fight his fights in the Mexico if there is an arena there with electricity. GGG is going to KO Canelo anyway so why would Canelo even fight GGG? Mexicans HAVE NEVER BEEN KNOWN FOR BEING BRAVE OR EVEN BEING THAT SMART. GGG is far superior to Canelo. Keep Canelo in Mexico as the USA doesn't need Canelo or the vagrants that would follow him. Si'

Comment

Originally posted by Boxfan83 View Post
            Personally I dont see Mexicans & Chicanos turning on Canelo but I know a lot are skeptical of him. In no way will GGG gain the Mexican support over Canelo so i hope team GGG are not holding their breath lol!
            Mexicans seem happy if he fights the likes of Khan, then Pacman, then whoever...

It also seems that Canelo (as a young lion, doe) would rather fight GGG now, but GBP execs won't let their cash cow to end up in a painful fiasco at 25...

Comment

Originally posted by Razcal26 View Post
              He can not be this naive, surely?
              I think he's right,unless the Mexican warrior culture has been replaced with millions of fanboys who would support a guy dropping his belt and fighting smaller fighters at catchweights,instead of facing his mandatory. Doesn't sound like much of an Aztec warrior to me.

Comment

This guy is delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                  I think he's right,unless the Mexican warrior culture has been replaced with millions of fanboys who would support a guy dropping his belt and fighting smaller fighters at catchweights,instead of facing his mandatory. Doesn't sound like much of an Aztec warrior to me.
                  YOU can not be this naive?

Comment

I heard that after the fight, Canelo locked up in his bathroom crying. He still has diarrhea to this point.

Comment

Working...
                    X