Mayweather: HBO needs to hire Teddy Atlas; Removes Jr. from his FaceBook name

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
    I like Atlas, but I also like Merchant.
    I don't know, it takes Merchant a million years just to speak 3 words, then Atlas loves to listen to himself or at least it seems that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      ^ lol

"Hire him cuz he said nice stuffs bout me".

Teddy Atlas is regarded as one of the biggest ******s of American Boxing.

So yea, this is pretty much up Floyd's alley.

"he say nice stuff bout me" lol.

Is Floyd 5 years old? Nobody can criticize him? They have to lick his ass like his entourage?

Maybe he can tell the FCC to get ESPN off the air "cuz they being means to me yo, replace ESPN with *****TV, they says nice stuffs bout me"
      By whom??? What are you talking about?

Comment

Of course he wants to be ridden, he's surrounded himself with so many yes men that he simply can't handle anything vaguely critical/non-nuthugging. It's a very unhealthy situation having grown-ass men nod and laugh on cue to everything you say. It's feeding into his paranoia and insecurity because in Floyd world, he's the greatest boxer and most charming man ever. And anyone who doesn't think so is a hater and doesn't know ****.

Oh, and asking for Atlas cos he's been nice to him....**** me. Atlast is one of the biggest jokes in boxing. I can think of fewer nauseating scenarios that Atlas interviewing Floyd.

Comment

Atlas would be awful. The best FNF are the nights he isn't there.

Comment

Originally posted by jkaisen41 View Post
            By whom??? What are you talking about?
            By Industry Insiders, by BOXING FANS.

He is a psycopath killer with a huge anger problem. He is a huge attention wh0re and known for pulling guns of people for stupid stuff (like his fighter not getting Sparring time)

Threatening co-workers, etc etc.

His whole family is made up of Psychopaths (his brother killed their Grandmom).

Comment

^ lol

"Hire him cuz he said nice stuffs bout me".

Teddy Atlas is regarded as one of the biggest ******s of American Boxing.

So yea, this is pretty much up Floyd's alley.

"he say nice stuff bout me" lol.

Is Floyd 5 years old? Nobody can criticize him? They have to lick his ass like his entourage?

Maybe he can tell the FCC to get ESPN off the air "cuz they being means to me yo, replace ESPN with *****TV, they says nice stuffs bout me"

its not about him liking Mayweather, it a good idea from an entertainment point of view. i dont want to listen 3 guys just agreeing with each other and stroking each other, i want some arguments. some perspectives from different angles on fight.

Comment

He is a psycopath killer with a huge anger problem. He is a huge attention wh0re and known for pulling guns of people for stupid stuff (like his fighter not getting Sparring time)

Dude Teddy Atlas has actually worked with and trained boxers. Larry Merchant is just a senile, old, boxing fan, and nothing more. It's crazy how HBO refuses to hire guys who actually know they're boxing like and Atlas and fire guys who actually boxed like Lennox Lewis. Yet they keep some senile old fool in employment.

Comment

He should tell HBO to let Kellerman do his fights instead of Merchant. There. Done. The problem? Kellerman also doesn't have a good rapport with Floyd either.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    Dude Teddy Atlas has actually worked with and trained boxers. Larry Merchant is just a senile, old, boxing fan, and nothing more. It's crazy how HBO refuses to hire guys who actually know they're boxing like and Atlas and fire guys who actually boxed like Lennox Lewis. Yet they keep some senile old fool in employment.
                    Now you got to admit Lennox is T-E-R-R-I-B-L-E at commentating.

Comment

What has that to do with his boxing expertise? I ain't ask about his family background or his psychologial problems? I ain't want to see him on HBO... just curious...

There are only few who have the boxing mind and knowledge that he has even though he isn't the cutest or sweetest about it

Comment

Working...
                      X