Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua-Povetkin Officially Announced; 9/22 at Wembley Stadium

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jimmy gold View Post
    Who here follows instagram model Beyoncé wilder do y’all ask nudes? 🤣 what has her recent post been about ? How she loves life and is a positive person😀
    Somebody throw some tomatoes at this phony comedian, he stinks, get him off the stage

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
      Wilder situation aside, this is a good fight that should entertain, as long as AJ doesn’t go into ‘finesse’ mode like he did vs Parker.

Povetkin is obviously on the decline but we shouldn’t overstate it. Ortiz was also on the decline after failed PED tests, was old, had looked lacklustre in previous fights, and look how the Wilder fight turned out. Povetkin may well rediscover something being an underdog and fighting for 3 belts.

He has been one of the top HWs for most of the last decade and you can’t write that kind of experience off.
      The kinda sad part about this whole thing is that, if they were just honest about it, there would've been no objection from anyone to see the Povetkin fight first. "We understand the interest in the Wilder fight, but let's get the mandatories out of the way, and then deliver the fight that everyone wants"

Comment

"Povetkin is a serious challenge that I will prepare meticulously for. He has serious pedigree, and only a fool would underestimate what he brings to the table.

That's true .. and this place is full of them.

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          This is what cowards like Anthony Joshua are supposed to do. Follow the path of least resistance and avoid imminent, inevitable and impending asswhooping challenges.
          Lmfao you’re funny...
          If you’re not being sarcastic then that’s a tough logic to follow.

I mean if that is the case why has Joshua had two unifications and fought way better opposition than Wilder in half the amount of fights he’s had?

Why did it take over 33 fights for Wilder to fight someone with a pulse?

Why did Wilder duck Klitschko? and in the words of Shelly Finley was still a ‘baby’ after 33 fights who wasn’t ready to fight Wlad LOL

Why has Wilder been protected by his team and the WBC for years, if he’s this killer that everyone’s afraid off?

Bottom line is this fight has to happen in the UK, all this 50mill US talk is garbage imo (from both teams) if Canelo doesn’t make that money then there’s no way a PPV between two guys who no one knows in the US market does big numbers.
          It’s all smoke and you guys have fallen for the trap badly.

Comment

Originally posted by StrangerInTown View Post
            Haters forget that Wilder was prepared to dispose of the Russian before Povetkins roids suspension. Joshua has a massive marketing team building image and misdirection and Deontay only has a mighty hammer he wishes to drop. Wilder is considered too black and too confidant for mass consumption. Hearn wants nothing to do with him and his potential for spoiling the AJ party.
            And his fanboys are considered too stupid to be taken seriously. This comment illustrates why.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              ... I'm not an Yankee... but if AJ is able to sell out Wembley on Sep 22 vs Povetkin, why couldn't he be able to sell it vs Wilder as well?... maybe is some magic I can't comprehend...
              Not all of us in the USA are Yankees. Many of us are southerners.

Comment

Wilder was willing to fight povetkin ever after the test.. povetkin dangerous..

AJ is a ***** for fighting povetkin.. he isn't black or American and I don't prefer him .. **** logic he just isn't who I like.. waahh.

****ing cu-nts the lot of ya

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                  Really looking forward to this one and Breazeale/Wilder. Two quality fights with 4 top fighters involved.

And BTW, to the Povetkin haters... Wilder would NOT fight Whyte in England on a Joshua undercard. Too much of an out-of-control ego. Or, as his Wilderholic fans would say.... he didn't need Whyte. But Povetkin had no problem humbling himself to fight on Joshua's card. And now we see his next fight IS Joshua.

Wilder's biggest problem is Wilder. Lose the stupid swollen ego, and be a man for once. Be HUMBLE now and then. Always whining about Joshua this Joshua that.

Get these 2 fights out of the way, and have Joshua/Wilder next year... what isn't to like? Great news for the sport!
                  I kinda agree with you, Wilder should tone down his rhetoric and be more humble. I have a feeling thought that the real problem with the fight not being made is Hearn and AJ. No matter how humble Wilder could be they see him as an opponent Joshua could easily lose to.

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
                    Somebody throw some tomatoes at this phony comedian, he stinks, get him off the stage
                    Awww don’t say that I pride myself in telling the truth with a little bit of comedy thrown in 😝

Comment

Article about AJ vs Povetkin, so all the Wilder fans flock to it ‘but I want to talk about my man’, grow up idiots, it’s two completely different boxers, there are 1000 other threads to ***** and moan about your poorly promoted trinket waver.

Comment

Working...
                      X