Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should spence move up to 54lb(temporarly) and challenge for title?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

now spence got his "mando" out the way i dread to think who his team will line up next,i really do.

the hard facts are his team are not trying to make any fights with any quality. be it 147 or 154

Comment

Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
      Making that 50 million Canelo money would be terrible
      There is just as good a chance fighting Canelo with anyone besides ODLH. Second, Canelo is a mw. Spence is a ww. He isn't even a big ww. He weighs less in the ring than Bummed. Canelo has plenty of big fights at 160. He is a ww. If Spence just said, to hell with it, and wanted to fight guys two divisions bigger than he is, then yes he shoulda signed with GB and fought Cotto, and Ali, and oh, yea, Canelo is still tied up with g. lol.

Spence will fight anyone, anywhere. He gets either DSG-Porter winner or Thurman next year, and gets the other the next, and the loser of DSG-Porter, after that.

Bummed shoulda signed with GB and fought Cotto. And then he could fight Canelo for "$50 million." As a matter of fact, didn't Cotto lose that fight? What happened to the winner, that Ali guy? Or yes, that's right, he signed with GB and still didn't get a $50 million payday against Canelo. Huh. I'm sure that's next for Canelo though. Sure thing, captain.

Comment

Originally posted by The Viper View Post
        There wont really be anything this year vailable at welter weight for him with everyone tied up....the alexander/berto winner is not gonna go anywhere near spence.....
        spence will get ko if he face an opponent his own size.

Comment

Originally posted by boogbx View Post
          No rush at all. Plenty of fights at 147, and build up to either Thurman or Crawford.

A fight against Hurd or Munguia could ruin him though I’d favor him to win both being the better boxer.

2020, no need to move up any faster, we already in July and he just fought. No chance any big fight gets made till
          2019 so that’s a realistic timetable which is perfect for Spence.
          Errol turns 30 in 2020 anyway which is just about bang on when most fighters climb a division as the weight cut becomes tougher... dude might as well hang on at 147 as long as he's comfortable. Sooner or later he'll probably have to move up anyway and 2020 sounds about right.

Comment

I used to think yer he should move up if he doesnt have any good fights at welter but reading these comments ive changed my mind and hope he stays at 147 for aslong as he can and hopefully unifies the whole division.

Comment

Yes he should move up so Crawford can take over Welterweight.

Comment

No..............

Comment

No

This isnt a yoyo

Not best for your body acclimatation mentally and physically if youre a big guy to go down after going up even if its 1 weight class

Comment

They spent years demanding golovkin moved up in weight but Yeah, it's different with Spence. Obviously. He's the forums golden boy, no bad word can be said about him.

Comment

Originally posted by Drama Show View Post
                      They spent years demanding golovkin moved up in weight but Yeah, it's different with Spence. Obviously. He's the forums golden boy, no bad word can be said about him.
                      You post “they”, which we all know what you mean, and then claim you have no idea why you got banned when you do. Smdh.

Comment

Working...
                      X