Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Manny Pacquiao Looks Back to His Best - He's Still Number 1 Weltwerweight in World.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
    aggressive come forward fighters gets hit more often. i dont know why posters keeps bringing this up. like in the ggg vs vanes fight, posters were saying ggg got exposed just because vanes landed a few good punches.
    Yea aggressive come forward fighters get hit more, but dude was saying "based off of what". I was just saying the fact that Manny still continues to take hits, he wouldn't be able to take hits from those guys mentioned. Manny was even gun shy in getting hit by the woman beater *Floyd

Comment

Many still has hand speed, but I think Crawford has the height and length to get to many, plus Crawford can go southpaw anytime, and fights well from that position.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        Yea aggressive come forward fighters get hit more, but dude was saying "based off of what". I was just saying the fact that Manny still continues to take hits, he wouldn't be able to take hits from those guys mentioned. Manny was even gun shy in getting hit by the woman beater *Floyd
        how do you come to that conclusion? you making it seems like spence/crawford is a one punch ko type. in fact, they're FAR from that.

that marquez right would have put anyone down, that punch landed flush on with pac stumbling in which added more to the impact.

pac's been hit clean/flush plenty of times after that ko. if manny's punch resistance is that far gone, he would have gotten ko'd again already.

Comment

He was robbed against Horn and clearly deserved to win that fight. He is still very good and I think he will easily beat Lucas. He is very old for a boxer and not as good as he used to be. I would favor him to beat most welterweights. I think he beats Porter and Garcia just as he clearly beat Bradley and easily beat Vargas. If Thurman is as good as before that would be a hard fight for him. I think Crawford would beat him. Crawford is fighting Horn so that will give direct comparison on how they both do against Horn. Spence KOs all welterweights in my opinion and that includes Pacquiao. Spence doesn't look slow in the ring to me. He looks fast, accurate with his punches to head and body and quite deadly to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Ganondorf View Post
            Lol I just realized I’m arguing with you in multiple threads. How about that.
            i dont see it as agruing. just debating.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
              Again, what are you basing that on?

Lets all agree that Manny was robbed against Horn.

That would mean Manny's last three victories are:

HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY.

That's better then either SPENCE JR or CRAWFORD have actually done in their last 3 fights!
              Dude, manny's passed it, that's all there is to it. Just hope Lucas doesn't flatten him.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxnation fan View Post
                Make No Mistake, Manny Pacquiao is still the NUMBER 1 WELTERWEIGHT in the World.

He was robbed against Horn, a fight that should have been scored 8-4 or 7-5 at the most to Pac. His Last Three Victories should be HORN, VARGAS and BRADLEY. That's better then any other Welterweight out there!

Who is a better Welterweight?
                Thurman? Come On!
                Garcia? No way!
                Porter? Haha.
                Errol Spence Jr? He would be toughest test but is very slow compared to Manny and doesn't have the movement needed to stay in striking zone with Manny.

Recent Footage of Manny training with Buboy shows a Manny back to his best, enjoying training and looking relaxed and as fast as ever.

This is the Old Manny that we used to Love to watch knocking out guys. The Truth is, he went stale with Roach and needed a change.

Spot on buddy

Comment

He might best anyone but he's not out to prove it now just like floyd wasnt

Comment

how do you come to that conclusion? you making it seems like spence/crawford is a one punch ko type. in fact, they're FAR from that.

that marquez right would have put anyone down, that punch landed flush on with pac stumbling in which added more to the impact.

pac's been hit clean/flush plenty of times after that ko. if manny's punch resistance is that far gone, he would have gotten ko'd again already.
                    can't really prove how his punch resistance is at the moment, guess we'll just have to see

Comment

i dont see it as agruing. just debating.
                      You are right.

Comment

Working...
                      X