No announcement yet.

David Haye Vs Tony Bellew 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• David Haye Vs Tony Bellew 2

David Haye Vs Tony Bellew 2 Saturday 5th May @ O2 Arena London.

Here we go again, "This Non-Title Fight PPV" promises to be an entertaining fixture on Saturday night. Will we see the man from Liverpool Tony Bellew defeat David Haye for the second time round sending him deep into retirement without a way back, Or David Haye the Londoner putting the story straight and actually carving out an impressive win over Tony Bellew, Silencing the "Liverpool lip" point blank?

Although IMO this fight shouldn't have been a PPV, I personally believe its worth the watch. which ever way you choose to watch it.

I am going to hedge my bets with David Haye taking the fight between round 10-12.

How do you guy's see it?
    David Haye to win By brutal KO.
    50.00%
    David Haye to win by close decision.
    0.00%
    Tony Bellew to win By miraculous K0
    40.00%
    Tony Bellew to win by close decision
    10.00%

Originally posted by typeone View Post
    David Haye Vs Tony Bellew 2 Saturday 5th May @ O2 Arena London.

Here we go again, "This Non-Title Fight PPV" promises to be an entertaining fixture on Saturday night. Will we see the man from Liverpool Tony Bellew defeat David Haye for the second time round sending him deep into retirement without a way back, Or David Haye the Londoner putting the story straight and actually carving out an impressive win over Tony Bellew, Silencing the "Liverpool lip" point blank?

Although IMO this fight shouldn't have been a PPV, I personally believe its worth the watch. which ever way you choose to watch it.

I am going to hedge my bets with David Haye taking the fight between round 10-12.

How do you guy's see it?
    Mines a curve ball..... Haye wins by TKO because Bellew injuries himself

Comment

Have a strange feeling in my gut that bellew is going to pull this off. Hes just got an air of confidence right now that only a champion gets

Comment

Bellews gonna knock him spark out mate .

Comment

I’m not sure he hits hard enough tbh fella??

Originally posted by WarHagler View Post
          Bellews gonna knock him spark out mate .

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
            Mines a curve ball..... Haye wins by TKO because Bellew injuries himself
            Wouldn’t that be a turn out!

Comment

I guess this turned out different.

Comment

Working...
              X