Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford To Spence: I'm Ready When You Ready!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
    This is the first time I've ever heard Crawford call out Spence's name at all. Is it a coincidence that he did this after he almost was in a life taking car wreck? You can decide.
    You’ve been living under a rock then!

Guys are really pushing the narrative that Crawford only just recently started calling out Spence and he’s eager to fight him only after the car crash.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Goat View Post
      This is the first time I've ever heard Crawford call out Spence's name at all. Is it a coincidence that he did this after he almost was in a life taking car wreck? You can decide.
      He called out Spence several times. Even walked up on him at an event. I'm going for Spence, but there's several times on youtube showing Crawford calling him out. Even calling him out after the Porter fight on the Breakfast Club.

https://youtu.be/A5NKvXN2CYY

Comment

Originally posted by NaijaD View Post
        You’ve been living under a rock then!
        Guys are really pushing the narrative that Crawford only just recently started calling out Spence and he’s eager to fight him only after the car crash.
        Cool, then you should have no problem posting an article or video of that then. We'll wait

Comment

Originally posted by uniquehump View Post
          He called out Spence several times. Even walked up on him at an event. I'm going for Spence, but there's several times on youtube showing Crawford calling him out. Even calling him out after the Porter fight on the Breakfast Club.

https://youtu.be/A5NKvXN2CYY
          He didn't call anyone out. He just says that he will fight them when asked. Now he is calling out Spence. That's a big difference.

Comment

Originally posted by jvsnypes View Post
            There are none. PBC has all the top welterweights and jr. welterweights.
            Taylor, Prograis, and Ramirez are not with PBC, and they may be the only options for Crawford, once they move up. Vergil Ortiz and "Boots" Ennis are other options, but they're kind of green right now!

Comment

Originally posted by SplitSecond View Post
              Basically. Near zero chance anyone around Spence drops him in with Crawford first fight back, even if they’d like to make the fight. Crawford needs to accept it and just get busy with Porter or do what has to be done to get Pacquiao.
              Crawford couldn't get Pacquiao when they were both on the same "side of the street", so it's hard to envision him now getting an even older Pacquiao, who works for 2 guys that absolutely despise Bob Arum. Porter or Garcia will probably be the only 2 guys that PBC give him, and those are 2 good fights.

Comment

Hopefully Chicken Spence stops ducking and takes the fight.

Comment

It bothers me that Errol let him get all that sht off without responding

The old Errol wouldn't have let him tweet all that without coming back with something!

Mentally and confidence-wise this worries me.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Spence's two PPVs did 725,000 buys. Crawford's two PPVs did 150,000 buys.
                    T Crawford would real time wreck Spence, Bud would make that Ferrari flip crash look like the County Fair bumper car ride compared to the wreck Bud would put on Spence.

Comment

Man Errol just had that major car accident, thinking he sorts his health out before thinking about fighting again. I know he said something about a June return but hell take your time. Obviously the Crawford fight is what we all want as fans but we want the best version of both fighters. Spence is going to have to get in the ring and see how his body & mind responds before a big fight with the likes of Bud surely.

Comment

Working...
                      X