No announcement yet.

Wilder in talks with DAZN, meeting John Skipper next week

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
    He can still sign with DAZN like GBP did directly without having Matchroom's involvement. Now, obviously with the Joshua fight, they will be involved. But maybe he was trying to just say that? He doesn't want to be affiliated with them, or Hearn in particular? I didn't listen to the interview, just read the quote about this isn't a farewell to SHO, and one day he can return on there or something to that extent.
    He can't sign with DaZN without a Joshua fight , which includes Hearn.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
      He can't sign with DaZN without a Joshua fight , which includes Hearn.
      That goes without saying. He can't fight Joshua period without Hearn's involvement even if it took place on SHO PPV.

Comment

• Originally posted by PotentialToast View Post
        Matchroom negotiate for AJ and DAZN are going to have to ensure terms for AJ v Wilder are agreed (especially if UK rematch). So to suggest Hearn not involved is comical.
        DAZN not giving all that money to hear excuses about not making the biggest fight they can make and the biggest fight in boxing. If They call for it...IT WILL GET DONE! Just like Canelo vs Jacobs is happening! DAZN pushed for that and rightfully so because it is their damn money!
        Last edited by sicko; 03-09-2019, 01:42 PM.

Comment

• For an American heavyweight champion Wilder is largely unknown. Having fights more accessible with DAZN could be big for him.
          I think DAZN will make a big offer. Wilder/Joshua would be a huge fight on the platform and could mean a lot of subs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
            What a load of horse sh1!t.

“As far as negotiations, it’ll never be him, that’s for sure,” Wilder said about Eddie Hearn not being involved in his negotiations with DAZN. “We’re here to get the job done. I’ll never get done with him. We don’t want no parts of Eddie. I don’t want no part of him. We don’t need him to reach out to me or call me. It’s done. You don’t burn bridges. You don’t come into this sport calling people, ‘Shirley,’ trying to talk about where people from,” Wilder said.

If Hearn didn’t have an ego, he’d have introduced skipper himself and backed out of negotiations on his own accord. This is a huge problem in boxing at the moment. Haymon, Arum and Hearn have ego’s big enough for 1000 men, and it’s getting in the way of fights being made.
            Clown mouths off calling people slave masters but can't take a couple Alabama jokes. His hate for Eddie is forced and fake or he's an emotional fool. Hearn has way more legit grievance with Finkle and Wilder, hell Wilder should have more grievances with Finkle who has only stood in the way of making deals while Eddies been offering him career high pay days.
            Last edited by CharlieStewart; 03-09-2019, 02:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rock&Roll View Post
              No, they're not negotiating for a fight now. Dibella contacted Dazn, not other way around.
              When Joshua wanted to fight in Vegas and demanded $50 mil for Wilder fight, Haymon called his BLUFF. Hearn wanted to be lead promoter so they turned it down. Why couldn't Hearn take a step back, call Haymon's alleged bluff and let his fighter earn huge $$$.
              His EGO!!
              This again? The fight couldn't happen on BT Sport, everyone knows that.
              Di Bella works with Hearn on a regular basis till this day.

Comment

• Originally posted by vaborikua2014 View Post
                Lol you be watching way too many cartoons
                Yeah ok because this G36 in my pocket as I type on the computer is a toy gun right. Aight. ..

Comment

Working...
                X