Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Slickness will be off the charts.

Comment

"its all marketing" LOL!!!

neccaz fight everyday and kill each other everyday. is that all part of "marketing" too? neccaz are the only race known to beef and kill their own in rocket high pace.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
        try taking your head outta yo ass first. it'll make you think better. LOL
        notice how the GGGoons and pac-tards can never answer my question.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
          notice how the GGGoons and pac-tards can never answer my question.
          hahaha how does it feel like being ignored? lmao!!

Comment

hahaha how does it feel like being ignored? lmao!!
            i dont see it as ignored. i see it as them ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking my question because they know its true and have no answer so instead they turn away like a dog with its tail in between its legs and lie down and just stare at me with no answer.

Comment

Originally posted by bambam182 View Post
              i dont see it as ignored. i see it as them ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking my question because they know its true and have no answer so instead they turn away like a dog with its tail in between its legs and lie down and just stare at me with no answer.
              you aint worth no answer bruh. take that as a hint. nobody is ducking you. lmao!

Comment

you aint worth no answer bruh. take that as a hint. nobody is ducking you. lmao!
                once again, they know they are lower then scum and cant defend themselves.

i see it as them ducking ducking ducking ducking ducking my question because they know its true and have no answer so instead they turn away like a dog with its tail in between its legs and lie down and just stare at me with no answer.

Comment

There's no sense in taking anything he says seriously. He's either a troll or mentally challenged.

Comment

Working...
                  X