Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clinton Laughs About Getting Rapist of 12 Yr. Old Girl Off On Technicality!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
    I find it hilarious how Right Wingers pretend to give a crap about rape victims and women's rights because Clinton got a rapist off on a technicality.
    I find it repulsive that one puts their political cheerleading over something as vile as child rape.

Comment

cliton calling all bills victims hoes is enough to tell shes evil

Comment

Originally posted by 1bad65 View Post
        I find it repulsive that one puts their political cheerleading over something as vile as child rape.
        Political cheer-leading is exactly what the thread starter and his supporters are doing, chap.

Comment

I'd support Trump if I could, mainly because I don't like the hostile media campaign against him. CNN just have a go at him constantly and ignore Hillary's scandals.

Comment

She had a redneck accent back then...I didn't realize that she worked on losing it.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              This.

And its not uncommon for anyone in the criminal justice system to have to have some gallows humor to chuckle about some young girl rapist being guilty.

That said Hillary is still the antichrist its just that Trump is her co-antichrist. F#ck both of these corrupt sketchy mfers.
              this is where i'm at. fuk hillarys experience and trumps off-the-cuff MO.

Comment

if either one messes up id pick and vote for the one that let me keep my f@ckin gun so i can shoot at whoever tries to take over my freedom

Comment

she was an attorney. a lab made a mistake by destroying evidence. she did her job by pointing that out in court.

i have no doubt that many of the same posters wouldh have a totally different opinion if this were a story about donald trump.

i listened to the tape and didn't think she was being horribly disrespectful. she should be using more tact if she's trying to be president of the us, but i don't think this interview is new.

that anybody would be pro anything in this country right now boggles my mind. some of you are genuinely clueless and pathetic.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
                    she was an attorney. a lab made a mistake by destroying evidence. she did her job by pointing that out in court.

i have no doubt that many of the same posters wouldh have a totally different opinion if this were a story about donald trump.

i listened to the tape and didn't think she was being horribly disrespectful. she should be using more tact if she's trying to be president of the us, but i don't think this interview is new.

that anybody would be pro anything in this country right now boggles my mind. some of you are genuinely clueless and pathetic.
                    cliton will do anything to win
                    i wouldnt be surprise if shes the one that made the lab destroy the evidence

heck she made the FB foking I to Defend her

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post

how would u defend her response to all bills rape victims smarty????

Comment

Working...
                      X