Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Juan Francisco Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras. Who takes it at 115?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juan Francisco Estrada vs Carlos Cuadras. Who takes it at 115?

Now I know Cuadras is a Televisa fighter and Estrada is Tv Azteca, but let's say this fight happens. Who would win the scrap?

Both fighters have good pop, Cuadras more so. Both can box or slug and both have good chins. I think Estrada edges it but that might be my bias toward Gallo talking. I think it's one of the best fights to be made at 115 once Estrada settles into the division. Plus, Estrada is more battle tested than Principe against world class opponents.
    Estrada via KO
    0.00%
    Estrada via Decision
    80.00%
    Cuadras via KO
    20.00%
    Cuadras via Decision
    0.00%

Inoue beats both

Comment

It could happen I heard this interview today where Estrada said he might move up to look for better opponents if the Chocolatito fight is not materialized.I will go with Estrada for the youth and experience UD -- cant say KO yet until I see how he handles the weight.

Comment

I'm a big Cuadras fan but Estrada's just an all around better fighter.

I say Estrada wins a tough but clear UD.

Comment

That would be a hell of a fight. Both guys throw beautiful combinations and are very well polished offensively. Defensively I would give Estrada the edge.

You would have to make Estrada the favorite, but Cuadras is the bigger puncher though.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
            Inoue beats both
            The thread has no mention of Naoya. Remain on topic please.

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            It could happen I heard this interview today where Estrada said he might move up to look for better opponents if the Chocolatito fight is not materialized.I will go with Estrada for the youth and experience UD -- cant say KO yet until I see how he handles the weight.
            I think so too, Run. Cuadras is a good combination puncher, but Estrada knows how to move and can counter effectively. I think it would be a great fiht.

Originally posted by BOXEO _ View Post
            I'm a big Cuadras fan but Estrada's just an all around better fighter.

I say Estrada wins a tough but clear UD.
            Likewise.

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
            That would be a hell of a fight. Both guys throw beautiful combinations and are very well polished offensively. Defensively I would give Estrada the edge.

You would have to make Estrada the favorite, but Cuadras is the bigger puncher though.
            Cuadras can be hurt, and Estrada has power. I think Estrada would win via UD but it won't be easy. Especially since Estrada tends to take a few rounds off here and there. It would be a legitimate chess match.

Comment

Can you post some links of his fights? Cuadras that is.

Damn Mehicaans

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                Can you post some links of his fights? Cuadras that is.

Damn Mehicaans
                I'm on tablet but I'm sure someone here can do is that favor. Carlos Cuadras vs Rungvisai and Concepcion are good matches to see his skill and how he deals with adversity. Check them out, unless someone can provide us with vids.

Comment

I'd go with Estrada right now, but that would definitely be one of the biggest fights I would look forward to seeing in 2016. Both of them are excellent and I think Estrada is just a bit more well rounded and would win a close decision 7-5, 8-4.

Comment

Originally posted by Aztekkas View Post
                    I'm on tablet but I'm sure someone here can do is that favor. Carlos Cuadras vs Rungvisai and Concepcion are good matches to see his skill and how he deals with adversity. Check them out, unless someone can provide us with vids.
                    I'll check them out, at work now but when I get home I will.

Comment

Working...
                    X