Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Oner on Don King Beef Over Solis: He Can't F*** With Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Oner on Don King Beef Over Solis: He Can't F*** With Me!

Promoter Ahmet Oner of Arena Box spoke to BoxingScene.com to give us the background on a promotional dispute over heavyweight Odlanier Solis (18-1, 12KOs).

Promoter Don King is claiming to have a promotional piece of Solis. Back in 2010, Solis became a free agent after parting ways with Top Rank. Oner would eventually speak with King about a co-promotional agreement on Solis. The two of them came together to co-promote Solis' final WBC eliminator against Ray Austin in December 2010. [Click Here To Read More]

Ahmet "Mafia" Öner is back for some more trashtalking.

Come on Ahmet ! Punch him !

Comment

We need Solis back fighting, I think Oner is right on this.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
        We do? Whatever for? He's done nothing as a professional but get fat and embarrass himself.

Comment

Originally posted by chubano View Post
          Yeah man..is about time alredy...so long layoff..I want to see him alredy..

Comment

Solis needs to Get some work done loose all that fat, how stupid was it to loose the biggest chance of he's boxing career because he was too fat and hes knee blew out on him.

Comment

Is Don even relevent nowadays? Who does he have as his cash cow? Tavoris Cloud?

Comment

Working...
              X