Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So...What happened with Thomas Hauser having evidence that suggests Floyd is on PED's

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    you said floyd was positive on 3 ped tests so I said Manny accussed JMM of PED use. I figured if you could lie, so could I. But judging by your response, floyd fans aren't allowed to make **** up, only manny fans.

for someone who has only been on since december 12 and has 7 posts, why are you editing words like that? HMMMMM perhaps an alt is among us.
    coz Im not newB in the internet

I just posted what was written in the article in macboxing, how about you, where's the article saying that Pac accused Marquez with PED? get back to me when you have it ok? lol

Comment

Originally posted by JustinFloyd View Post
      coz Im not newB in the internet

I just posted what was written in the article in macboxing, how about you, where's the article saying that Pac accused Marquez with PED? get back to me when you have it ok? lol
      theres no article on maxboxing that said floyd tested positive 3 times. stop the lying dude. we've all read Hauser's article and in it he even calls them rumors.

like i said, you lie, I lie. when you want to talk truth I'm here. but an alt that posts lies intentionally gets called on it.

Comment

theres no article on maxboxing that said floyd tested positive 3 times. stop the lying dude. we've all read Hauser's article and in it he even calls them rumors.

like i said, you lie, I lie. when you want to talk truth I'm here. but an alt that posts lies intentionally gets called on it.
        I did not say its fact, I just relay what written in the article, did I lie to you? NO... how about you? wheres that article that Pac accused of Dynamita?

Comment

one day when floyd can no longer afford to bribe USADA, he will get exposed ala lance armstrong...hell , there are already rumors going round he popped postive 3 times...

Comment

Blah blah blah

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
              first post here? you sounds familiar! lol!

Comment

I did not say its fact, I just relay what written in the article, did I lie to you? NO... how about you? wheres that article that Pac accused of Dynamita?
                yes you lied. your original post said floyd tested positive 3 times, which is a lie. In response, I said Manny accussed JMM of testing, which is also a lie. If you notice the post, its edited. I added that last piece after I posted because I figured i'd do the same thing as you.

the article didn't say that. again anyone reading this back and forth between us has read the article when Battling Nelson posted it while you were banned and were coming up with a new alt screen name.

so, lets recap. You lied. I lied. then you rferenced dick sucking and floydiot, whichc is wierd for someone with only 7 posts since that just joined a month ago.

So are we going to discuss the article or are you going to keep asking for a link that we know doesn't exist since I've said for 3 posts that I am lying?

Comment

yes you lied. your original post said floyd tested positive 3 times, which is a lie. In response, I said Manny accussed JMM of testing, which is also a lie. If you notice the post, its edited. I added that last piece after I posted because I figured i'd do the same thing as you.

the article didn't say that. again anyone reading this back and forth between us has read the article when Battling Nelson posted it while you were banned and were coming up with a new alt screen name.

so, lets recap. You lied. I lied. then you rferenced dick sucking and floydiot, whichc is wierd for someone with only 7 posts since that just joined a month ago.

So are we going to discuss the article or are you going to keep asking for a link that we know doesn't exist since I've said for 3 posts that I am lying?
                  Yes you are lying... but me? NO. =) I'm discussing the article which mention that Floyd tested positive 3 times. Yes I assume he is tested positive coz of the article but did I lie? NO. go back to your homeboy floyd. lol

Comment

Yes you are lying... but me? NO. =) I'm discussing the article which mention that Floyd tested positive 3 times. Yes I assume he is tested positive coz of the article but did I lie? NO. go back to your homeboy floyd. lol
                    I'm lying? where did you hear that?

Comment

I'm lying? where did you hear that?
                      I did not hear that, I read that fanboy! lol

Comment

Working...
                      X