Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

el oh ****ing el

this guy is beyond idiotic

Comment

dont u watch any training clips? listen to interviews? or better yet, wat do u think they lift for? being at that high level, they certainly dont lift for the look and another question, do you think tyson was more powerfull pre jail or after he got out? pre jail was when he didnt touch weights and he sed it in interviews and in jail he was lifting weights

Comment

your not adding to anything by calling me an idiot? im proving my points with facts all your doing is trying to prove sumfn with no actual real life proof that it has worked

Comment

I see why this ****** is red.

Comment

Still waiting on sum proof

Comment

Originally posted by ZeeBrah View Post
              I see why this ****** is red.
              Says the guy who said that because he can run 4 miles in 40 minutes that his hand speed isnt slow.

Comment

Originally posted by Layzie Kidd View Post
                Says the guy who said that because he can run 4 miles in 40 minutes that his hand speed isnt slow.
                That wasn't me who said that.

And you're twisting the words of what I did say. Look again.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  wow. you're exposing yourself as a real mental midget, aren't you.

i called it clean and jerk. you corrected me by calling it a clean and press...now i am correcting you.

and i don't even mess with weights, ******.
                  Can i ask why you dont lift weighs? I dont box, but i have found that if i use weights as part of a well put together program they really help me personally. On their own they dont add much, and at the extremes i imagine they are detrimental, but i was wondering what the reasoning behind your view is?

Comment

Originally posted by josh-hill View Post
                    Can i ask why you dont lift weighs? I dont box, but i have found that if i use weights as part of a well put together program they really help me personally. On their own they dont add much, and at the extremes i imagine they are detrimental, but i was wondering what the reasoning behind your view is?
                    i am naturally a large man with a very large upper body. i find that weights add bulk and slows me down.

honestly though, i would never tell anybody not to lift weights I just find that for me and my body, it is more of a hindrance.

now i am large but lean and extremely flexible. i am also 37, and i do believe that lifting will be a lot more taxing on my frame than the body weight exercises that i routinely do. OH! i also feel extremely light on my feet - there's a bounce in my step that I really don't want to lose.

as you can see there is nothing truly scientific, just personal observations.

Comment

Zeebrah , I'm aware .

Comment

Working...
                      X