Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley walk around weight 160 lbs, Pac 155lbs.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the ****ing fight isnt signed yet, wtf is all the hype about seriously ........

Comment

Originally posted by Bombs View Post
      Pac actually walks around at 130-135 or lower. He has to eat like 6000-9000 calories to make 140+. Thats what makes him even more amazing and unbelievable. Fokk for real the more i think about it pacquiao is something godly for real. He is a phenomenon. He already cemented his legacy but decided to take on the biggest threat in boxing an undefeated young lion who's bigger that he is.. again.
      Lol you've got to be someone's alt, that kind of stupidity cannot be bred.

Comment

Originally posted by FeFist View Post
        Lol you've got to be someone's alt, that kind of stupidity cannot be bred.
        mate, but I think he believes everything he posts.

Comment

Pac actually walks around at 130-135 or lower. He has to eat like 6000-9000 calories to make 140+. Thats what makes him even more amazing and unbelievable. Fokk for real the more i think about it pacquiao is something godly for real. He is a phenomenon. He already cemented his legacy but decided to take on the biggest threat in boxing an undefeated young lion who's bigger that he is.. again.
          ur the most stupid hoe in the world if u think pac walks around 130. ur dumb as hell and now I know why everybody says here how stupid "bombs" is

Comment

No he does not lol Dont believe Alex Ariza. 250LB body builders eat like 6000 calories a day lol Trust me. Pacquaio walks around like 155. You are a moron if you think a grown man walks around at 130 LOLOLOL

Comment

i dont think pac walks around at 150+, pac didnt even make 150 for a 150 fight.

Comment

Working...
              X