No announcement yet.

Army of widows, orphans trail US Iraq war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    most of the casualties of this war wasn't from bombs being dropped by planes tbh.

in fact , a majority of the casualties in iraq hasn't even involved american or british or allied troops.

the biggest mistake americans made was not that they killed so many iraqis to be fair.

the biggest mistake americans made is not being able to stop the iraqis from killing each other and other foreigners from killing iraqis.

the americans wanted to make iraq a big experiment. experiment with new military tactics , new military equipment , etc.

like i said before , having a large enough force to beat the iraqi army doesn't necessarily mean having a large enough force to control iraq.

saddam had a million soldiers , policemen , secret police , death squads , etc. to keep iraq under his control.

we tried to do it with a mere fraction of that amount and utterly ****ed it up.
    Only 2 questions I have, well actually 3.

1. How do you know who killed who, since we've invaded there?

2. So are you saying that America went over there to expirement with people lives? Start a bogus war then leave that country in turmoil?

3. Since you're trying to correct me, you're ok with the war & what has occured?

Comment

Originally posted by Money_May View Post
      And what about the mass graves that were created from the war? An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind!!
      You always find that idea coming from the victorious side of wars "An eye for an eye will make the whole world go blind"

This is to deter justifiable retaliation ........ I believe an "Eye for an Eye" is the best medicine to cure aggression, colonization and unnecessary wars.

Iraq was a fostered\manufactured war to gain access to the OIL in the region!

Comment

Working...
      X