Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions

Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions. Everyone talking **** pissed at Shane you must realize this.

so what?? it doesnt change the fact that he fought like a queer and tried to shake hands every 5 seconds

Comment

I know he fought like a coward and people deserve to be pissed but what I am saying is he can careless what we all think and is banging Bella and got a huge check $$$ and he really hurt Boxing I was really pumping up this fight bc I thought it was going to lead to Boxing on CBS but it wont unfortunately.

Comment

You know damn well that girl is just ****ing that dude to get her name out there. Wait to Mosley becomes irrelevant, she's going to dump his ass.

Mosley said "I love a good scrap". Yea right!!

Comment

Like I said, it was Pacs team fault for this farce......

At the age of 39, Shane didnt need to take a battering.........hopefully Arum realises that he cant keep taking the public for fools....

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
            Every one hate on Mosley he is doin his girl right now and made millions and millions. Everyone talking **** pissed at Shane you must realize this.
            I get what ur saying but what kind of **** is that? If u don't have the heart to fight, don't waste MY money. I work hard for my cash, I didn't pay to see a dude run like a nerd from a bully, I paid to see a boxing match, and that was anything but. If your concerned about ur family and ur health, retire. Don't collect a check and then run like a punk, that really put a stain on shane's legacy. It's one thing for floyd keep u bottled up because of his d, but manny was right there willing to get it on and shane chickened out, that sucks.

Comment

yeah i hate him...he did fight like a queer and was using this newfound technique in boxing called the "motorcycle" in which you run the whole fight and escape a fatality and walk away 5 million dollars richer...and still go home to this

...**** you mosley

Comment

Originally posted by TR vs. GB View Post
                I know he fought like a coward and people deserve to be pissed but what I am saying is he can careless what we all think and is banging Bella and got a huge check $$$ and he really hurt Boxing I was really pumping up this fight bc I thought it was going to lead to Boxing on CBS but it wont unfortunately.
                Why won't boxing be on CBS? Remember how hard the Klitschko-Solis fight flopped on Epix? They are planning on doing more boxing. If CBS sees an interest, and figures out how to sell advertising, boxing could very well return to the network.

Comment

Originally posted by -The Game- View Post
                  Like I said, it was Pacs team fault for this farce......

At the age of 39, Shane didnt need to take a battering.........hopefully Arum realises that he cant keep taking the public for fools....
                  This is honestly the smartest post in this tread.Blame the people that chose Mosley,not Mosley himself.After how he performed against Floyd & Mora,why would arum chose him to fight Pacman??That was just ******ed(smart actually) matchmaking.If U know that boxing fans are gullible to fall for it time & time again,**** keep doing it.

Comment

she reminded me of gloria from white men cant jump with that high pitch latino accent

Comment

Working...
                    X