No announcement yet.

All Hail Miguel Cotto!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
    Cotto did well last night to turn it around.

Has to be said though, he is damaged goods and there for the taking.
    He wins a fight with one eye against a top 5 WW and he is damaged goods? WTF man this forum gets stupid by the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
      He wins a fight with one eye against a top 5 WW and he is damaged goods? WTF man this forum gets stupid by the minute.
      Bro this forum is infested with stupidity and hate that it smells like **** on here sometimes.

Don't even waste your time with that ****. So many alts, and people just talk ****. They know nothing of boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Animalistic View Post
        he showed fantastic heart last night, I'm saying though if there was sustained pressure from Clottey he could have been taken out.

Comment

Originally posted by Blairhoyle792 View Post
          Cotto did well last night to turn it around.

Has to be said though, he is damaged goods and there for the taking.
          Nah man, the cut was the problem. That and the fact Clottey is a beast!

I thought he proved he WASNT damaged goods by taking all the shots he did so well. The Jennings bout didnt mean all that much but this has cleared the doubts

Comment

although i think 116-111 was way off i still had cotto winning 114-113...that knockdown was crucial but so were the last two rounds that cotto won...even the 9th as well...cotto is a ****ing warrior...the cut on his eye was nasty and he coulda easily won a technical decision by saying "he couldn't see" or something like that...and im tired of hearing "cotto is a dirty fighter" ppl i was watchin the fight with said that when he threw clottey down...cotto just fights like that ...he gets frusterated when ppl clinch him and he will throw them off him, just like he did in the quintana fight when cotto threw him into the ropes..cotto's a warrior and hes not a ***** so he will give clottey a rematch...at the same time he should extend his training camp from 9 weeks to 11 or so because he looked winded a little...but it could be because of the nose bleeding or the blood streamin in the eye!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by onedream722 View Post
              although i think 116-111 was way off i still had cotto winning 114-113...that knockdown was crucial but so were the last two rounds that cotto won...even the 9th as well...cotto is a ****ing warrior...the cut on his eye was nasty and he coulda easily won a technical decision by saying "he couldn't see" or something like that...and im tired of hearing "cotto is a dirty fighter" ppl i was watchin the fight with said that when he threw clottey down...cotto just fights like that ...he gets frusterated when ppl clinch him and he will throw them off him, just like he did in the quintana fight when cotto threw him into the ropes..cotto's a warrior and hes not a ***** so he will give clottey a rematch...at the same time he should extend his training camp from 9 weeks to 11 or so because he looked winded a little...but it could be because of the nose bleeding or the blood streamin in the eye!!!!!!!!!!
              Yeah the 116-111 card was way to wide man

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                Yeah the 116-111 card was way to wide man
                Not THAT wide on reflection!

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
                  This guy is everything thats good about this great sport! He is a class act through and through, he gives everyone respect, he is humble, is never in a dull fight, has the stones to fight through blood and to pull himself off the floor to roar back, takes on all comers, all the dangermen nobody wants to fight, and does it with style, he can box he can brawl - He can Fight!

On tonights fight, Haters - suck my balls! He deserved the decision in my eyes even tho it was close (as predicted!) but that aint even the point, the man was butted badly (accident to be fair) and his eye was all tore to **** and when the doc checked he could have quite easily bailed out like 99% of fighters would have done knowing they were up on the cards (which he had to, what with the KD) but this man kept fighting through the blood which clearly effected his performance! He showed the heart of a champion AGAIN and the Tony fight hasnt effected him as much as many thought/hoped/feared! But there is only so many times a guy can go to the well and Miguel has had a good few hard fights now.

If u question Cotto's heart or character u dont know ****, the man is ALL heart
                  He looked like a busted-up TRACK star last night.

I thought you Ricans don't like runners????

Clottey had his ass in FULL FLIGHT.
                  Last edited by Deja_Vous; 06-14-2009, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
                    Cotto is the man..He fights the best and beats them without cheating.let the hating begin
                    He lets the judges cheat for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Deja_Vous View Post
                      He looked like a busted-up TRACK star last night.

I thought you Ricans don't like runners????

Clottey had his ass in FULL FLIGHT.
                      Im from Scotland.
                      He Boxed on the backfoot so much due to the cut he said

Comment

Working...
                      X