No announcement yet.

Tyson Fury vs David Price

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rocky. View Post
    That belshaw is a joke, fury would destroy him.

Theirs a big scottish hevyweight called ian millarvie dont know if hes still boxing or not, but he would be a good test for fury.
    I've watched a few of Belshaw's fights, and although he doesn't look great, he doesn't look any worse than fury. He was highly thought of when he started his pro career. It would be nice to have a decent UK heavyweight come along with a bit of finesse, and not just these big tall guys with hardly any skill.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
      He could maybe fight the big Scott Belshaw fella?
      Looks like he's going to now. In fairness, Belshaw isn't that great. But He is big and will be good for Fury at this point in his career.

Comment

Fury is fighting Belshaw this weekend.

Probably gonna be on ITV4?

Comment

I am really torn between who I think would win this fight. Fury has looked pretty decent in his pro career so far, still very raw but his wins have been more impressive than the other Brit prospects over the same opponents.

Price has the amature pedigree and looked good last time out so I would imagine he will turn out better if he can keep his head safe and keep the power up.

Fury is a prick and Price seems ok so I want Price to win but at the moment I would edge towards Fury to by slugging a KO.

Comment

Hasn't Price got a suspect chin though?

Comment

Yeh i thought Price had a pretty suspect chin too.

Comment

I pick Fury to win, havent seen enough of Price to back him yet

Comment

Fury to loose by self KO.

Comment

Originally posted by paul750 View Post
                    I've watched a few of Belshaw's fights, and although he doesn't look great, he doesn't look any worse than fury. He was highly thought of when he started his pro career. It would be nice to have a decent UK heavyweight come along with a bit of finesse, and not just these big tall guys with hardly any skill.
                    I guess you were wrong about that.

Comment

Well, well, well. Look at the votes.

Comment

Working...
                      X