No announcement yet.

Fruits and veg of choice.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fruits and veg of choice.

For those of you who eat healthy. What are your particular favorite types of fruits and veggies? I always have a problem with buying them cause they go bad so fast. My bananas turn green to brown in like 10 hours Its kinda ****ing ridiculous. But i love apples i eat like at least 2 or 3 a day when i have them, But I've recently started eating tomatoes like crazy, Celery too. I've also recently become Addicted to cottage cheese. What are some of your favorites ?

Not necessarily Recipes, Just like, things, I hate cooking. (sorry if this is a repeat post, I'm sure people have made this thread before)

I don't like many fruits besides Citurs fruits, and maybe mangos.

I like all Vegetables, esp. carrots, potato, sweet potato, beans, celery, lettuce, pumpkin etc

Comment

I dont eat enough fruits or veg, only buy bananas but stick em in the fridge and they last longer!

Comment

putting bananas in the fridge get them bruised and un edible. WTF you talking about, willis?

I like beans. Beans and rice make the perfect protein. My GF likes them even better when I fart in her face

Comment

i don't really snack on much fruit. What I snack on when I need a snack is usually those Honey Roasted Oats cereal. I just eat them like they are chips, but 10x healthier. For dinner I usually cook myself some chicken with green beans or carrots.

I hate making weight!

Comment

watermelon

Comment

Originally posted by peewee1460 View Post
              watermelon
              Oh thats a good one.

Comment

Originally posted by Don Flamenco View Post
                putting bananas in the fridge get them bruised and un edible. WTF you talking about, willis?
                I put my bananas in the fridge all the time and they never end up bruised? they stay fresh for ages infact, Ive had some in my fridge since last saturday and they are still a little green

Comment

Originally posted by Joachim View Post
                  Oh thats a good one.
                  hell yeah i live off that ****

Comment

Fruit >>>

Blueberries
                    Bananas

Veg >>>

Brocolli
                    Sweetcorn
                    Carrots