Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Azzumah "The Professor" Nelson vs Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao at 126, who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Azzumah "The Professor" Nelson vs Manny "PacMan" Pacquiao at 126, who wins?

Would be a great fight between two great FWs.
    Nelson stoppage.
    55.56%
    Pacquiao stoppage.
    0.00%
    Nelson decision.
    22.22%
    Pacquiao decision.
    22.22%

Back when Pacquiao was one-dimensional and only threw a 1-2? Azumah Nelson by K.O.

Comment

I love Nelson but i think Pacquiao of today has too much speed of hand and foot and he knows how to use it better now. I think the old wreckless Pac could get hammered though.

Comment

Pac only looks better today becuase he's fighting stiffs. Cotto will put things into perspective.

Comment

No more insight?

Comment

Originally posted by street bully View Post
            Would be a great fight between two great FWs.
            at 126 i'd pick Pacquiao, one dimensional he may have been, he was incredible and still better than Nelson head to head.

Comment

Originally posted by El Dominicano. View Post
              Back when Pacquiao was one-dimensional and only threw a 1-2? Azumah Nelson by K.O.
              yea but he still raped Barrera, took out Morales and had a bloody war with the expert counter puncher Marquez. On top of that he took out a slew of other "good" fighters as well as ledwaba.

Comment

The fight would never take place as Manny Pacquiao would duck Azumah Nelson like he ducks every other black fighter

Comment

It would have looked like this fight....except put Azumah Nelson in there instead of Sanchez.

I think Sanchez and Nelson have comparable styles, personally. just that Nelson was much better.

Comment

Originally posted by blackirish137 View Post
                    It would have looked like this fight....except put Azumah Nelson in there instead of Sanchez.

I think Sanchez and Nelson have comparable styles, personally. just that Nelson was much better.
                    Sanchez was quick as hell though, Nelson wasn't. you guys are acting like Pacquiao only recently got good, he was a friggen beast in the lower weights, he cleaned it out. Any body who can beat near prime Barrera as bad as he did has got to be good.

Comment

Working...
                    X