Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Klitschko Won't Find a Weakness, I'm Going For a Knockout!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It sure will be fun to see AJ getting a boxing lesson..

Comment

I think Wlad wins, he will outbox Joshua.

Comment

Originally posted by Dat View Post
        I think Wlad wins, he will outbox Joshua.
        Just like he did fury

Comment

AJ will get humiliated. He's overrated

Comment

[QUOTE=etech1;17597575]
            Originally posted by The Time View Post
            I didn't get to see the Clinchko vs Fury fight. I missed that one. Lol, but yeah I'm pretty sure Merchant and Roy Jones aren't the only ones who complained about the Klitschko's.

Why would you include Vitali in with that? VK didnt fight that way.

Just in general, here in the U.S. pretty much after Lennox Lewis retired and the Klitschko's took over. The Interest in the Heavyweights went down drastically. While I do agree Vitali was the better of the two. No one in America had any interest in the Klitschko's. I mean they were great and dominated. But pretty much almost everyone in the States thought they were boring. Lennox Lewis, Holyfield, Tyson were on more shows and PPV's regularly because there was interest. Not so for the Klitschko's. It didn't help that the division was seriously lacking talent, similar to when Larry Holmes reigned as champ. But yeah, that's how it was over here when they were fighting. And it seems now that the Heavyweights are coming back with the new blood.

Comment

Wlad wins inside 9 rounds

Comment

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                People said Povetkin was bigger and stronger? Povetkin was 4 years ago, this is a different Wlad. He looked bad against Jennings and he looked shot aginst Fury. The clock has been steadily ticking on Wlad. Ive said it before. I will be pleasantly surprised if he can turn back the clock, it will be a great story but it rarely happens. Joshua by the 7-8th round and that would probably be best for boxing.
                If you look at it in a logicol way....how can klitchcko beat him ? ....joshua is younger, bigger and quicker and its in front 90k home fans which the ref will never allow klitchcko to use his over the top spoiling and grabbing tactics....ok klitchcko might be able to land first and put Joshua away but klitchcko is a ssfety first fighter who as soon as he is under fire go's into safety mode...joshua is all wrong for this 41 year old ex champion

Comment

I'm not going to say AJ has a weak chin, but he's been hit flush literally once in his career and he was on queer street then stiffened up for 2 rounds after. You would have to say the signs there are not great.

Obviously i give him credit for the fact he's only been hit flush once so far, but then again he was mostly in against fighters who could barely fight back.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
                    I'm not going to say AJ has a weak chin, but he's been hit flush literally once in his career and he was on queer street then stiffened up for 2 rounds after. You would have to say the signs there are not great.

Obviously i give him credit for the fact he's only been hit flush once so far, but then again he was mostly in against fighters who could barely fight back.

Not exactly what happened. but love the exaggeration.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                      Same was said about PEDvetkin. We saw what happened.
                      If I remember correctly, everyone including myself, were saying Povetkin would get his ass beat and the after thought of that fight was that Povetkin was tougher than expected, not that there was any surprise in how the fight went other than the disgusting amount of clinches Wlad initiated.

Comment

Working...
                      X