Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
    I see Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones as strong Presidential candidates.
    This would've been a joke not long ago, but it's a total possibility now. One great thing Trump did was shatter the mold on expectations of a President's qualifications.

On the liberal side of things, I could easily see myself voting for somebody like Bill Gates or Warren Buffet. Nobody would argue against their intelligence or success in business, and their philanthropy and charitable causes are surely a plus.

Bill Gates, 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
      I see Mark Cuban and Jerry Jones as strong Presidential candidates.
      I doubt that, they would never win the democratic primary

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
        This was the map this year

This is the 2020 battleground map

new mexico needs to be a red state.

all border states should be red.

it would make for a much better america.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post

On the left, a civil war is also brewing between the progressives like myself who wanted Sanders and the DNC elite who crowned Clinton queen before the primaries even began. Poll after poll indicated Sanders did better against Trump than Clinton and we warned those in power not to run her because it would be too close. They didn't listen to us. They were arrogant and thought they knew better than us because we weren't part of their special little club. Now we're calling for their scalps.
          Oh please,

Weren't you deriding those Bernie Bros and Bernie himself because he didn't throw in the towel?

You seemed to discard him pretty swiftly after he took that L.

Comment

No this is the real map dumbass

Comment

I think Trump changed the game. Just like everyone tried to Mayweather it up in boxing & cats are trying to Conor it up in the UFC, politicans are going to be trying to Trump their way up the political ladder in the coming years so I think things are gonna be more wild, open & up for grabs in 2020 than that map suggests. But yea right now days after the 2016 election I'm sure it does look like its shaded, but its a long ass time til 2020 in particular as all the pundits & such start to dissect why & how Trump did what he did & people start to copycat & build on that knowledge.

For full disclosure personally I'm already supporting the George Clooney/Kanye West ticket for 2020.

Comment

Originally posted by ßringer View Post
                Way too early to be talking 2020 right now. If you're a liberal you need to be much more concerned about the midterms in 2018. That's the problem with leftists - Always overlooking the importance of midterm elections and only focusing on the Presidency as if it's the be-all-end-all of elections.

Say what you want about the conservatives, but they stomp our d*cks in to the dirt every midterm election because their voters understand their importance. Too many young liberals only tune in to politics once every 4 years and even then they have these bull**** purity tests about which candidate is the most pure and won't vote for somebody that doesn't align with them on 100% of the issues 100% of the time. Every new generation is too idealist for their own good and they end up casting protest votes or staying home and we get situations like 2000 and now 2016.

There's a civil war brewing in both parties right now. Trump won the Presidency as a populist who promised to protect workers and entitlement programs like social security and medicare. Meanwhile his entire party (lead by Paul Ryan) is frothing at the mouth to make massive cuts to all of those programs he wants to protect. Trump people need to stand firmly by their guy on what he wants to do and start ousting the NeverTrump Republicans in order to rebuild and rebrand their party for future elections. Old school conservatism is dead and Trump killed it.

On the left, a civil war is also brewing between the progressives like myself who wanted Sanders and the DNC elite who crowned Clinton queen before the primaries even began. Poll after poll indicated Sanders did better against Trump than Clinton and we warned those in power not to run her because it would be too close. They didn't listen to us. They were arrogant and thought they knew better than us because we weren't part of their special little club. Now we're calling for their scalps.

The next 4 years will be interesting as hell to watch. I hope Trump protects those who entrusted him to protect them and cleans house with the old-school Republican guard, and I hope Sanders becomes the new voice of the DNC and heads are placed on pikes.

But focus on the goddamn midterms first.
                Forget about Sanders, he was a flash in the pan, an equivalent to a commie Ron Paul. The only thing Sanders is ready to head is to the retirement home where he will get to play bingo with the rest of the members of the community, while talking to them about the millionaires and billionaires, who prevented him from running for president.

Comment

Working...
                X