No announcement yet.

Ghost in the shell teasers released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    This looks like it might actually be an anime adaptation that isn't going to be terrible.

Originally posted by Chups View Post
    Nice, another Asian protagonist (Motoko Kusanagi) played by a White person.

j/k
    or am I?
    Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
    Don't get why people feel the need to make some of these classic anime into live action movies.

I mean, I do know why ($$$$$$$$$$$$$), but can Akira and Ghost in the Shell really be improved upon?
    Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
    I wasn't too thrilled when I heard about the news, but i'm not gonna lie, S-Jo looks damn good as Motoko.

Based on what they've shown I would definitely watch this, I don't think it's a watch on the weekend movie, but it's a good afternoon or coming off work and chill movie.

Akira, I don't know how they're going to make that movie without ruining it lol, why would you remake a masterpiece. That's like repainting the Mona Lisa.

smdh......

1. they white washed another anime classic.....
    2. this is another:

3. YOU ARE OF REPUGNANT NATURE HOLLYWOOD....
    4. YOU DISGUST ME....
    5. johannson is no good with short black hair. she is a true blonde, should have used her Lucy hairstyle:

6. i have a bad feeling about this....

7. who the director is will be very important...

8. did i mention this is anothe white wash job by the _____ oligarchy of hollywood?

9. im still gonna watch it doe...

10. illegally.

Comment

One of my favorite Marvel Heroes, Dr. Strange is soon to be shown in theaters. The Ancient One, his master, a VERY OLD ASIAN MAN is played a YOUNG WHITE WOMAN. OMG LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by krazyn8tive View Post
        There better be some ******* and a$$ if it stays true...all I'm sayin
        Exactly what I was going say. That chick needs to show her **** already. Quit teasing us

Comment

Working...
        X