No announcement yet.

Ghost in the shell teasers released

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ghost in the shell teasers released

This looks like it might actually be an anime adaptation that isn't going to be terrible.

They making akira too
    The live action fist of the north star was just terrible

Comment

Don't get why people feel the need to make some of these classic anime into live action movies.

I mean, I do know why ($$$$$$$$$$$$$), but can Akira and Ghost in the Shell really be improved upon?

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
        Don't get why people feel the need to make some of these classic anime into live action movies.

I mean, I do know why ($$$$$$$$$$$$$), but can Akira and Ghost in the Shell really be improved upon?
        I wasn't too thrilled when I heard about the news, but i'm not gonna lie, S-Jo looks damn good as Motoko.

Based on what they've shown I would definitely watch this, I don't think it's a watch on the weekend movie, but it's a good afternoon or coming off work and chill movie.

Akira, I don't know how they're going to make that movie without ruining it lol, why would you remake a masterpiece. That's like repainting the Mona Lisa.

Last edited by DARKSEID; 09-22-2016, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Disgusting....

Comment

meh

nothing's going to beat the original anime movie, the sequel's not bad either

Comment

Originally posted by RenegÄde View Post
              This looks like it might actually be an anime adaptation that isn't going to be terrible.

There better be some ******* and a$$ if it stays true...all I'm sayin

Comment

Anime to live-action.... I don't have my hopes up.

Comment

Nice, another Asian protagonist (Motoko Kusanagi) played by a White person.

j/k
                  or am I?

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                    Nice, another Asian protagonist (Motoko Kusanagi) played by a White person.

j/k
                    or am I?
                    In fairness, the Japanese usually have an all-Japanese cast for non-Japanese characters when they make anime live-action also. Check out Attack on Titan, lol

Comment

Working...
                    X