Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lavar Jones- shot for getting out his car too fast over a seat beat violation when he was getting out his car anyway.

Legend Preston- chased by cops with guns drawn for beings a suspect he looked nothing like.
    Last edited by Gentblue; 09-01-2016, 03:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Did the ******ed trigger happy cop get fired at least? Or is he on paid leave?
      promoted to public relations dept.

Comment

Originally posted by msagrain View Post
        I'm not familiar with how is works in the US.

Are police officers not hold accountable for their actions?

Why has no one took it to the supreme court, to get a police brutality case brought to justice?

Surely, the police should be economically liable to pay compensation and the offending offer trailed through the judicial system.
        A lot of times that does happen, the "abused" party files a lawsuit and if it has some merit they give them nice settlement check just to make you STFU and not make it a huge civic rights thing.

Comment

I'm not familiar with how is works in the US.

Are police officers not hold accountable for their actions?

Why has no one took it to the supreme court, to get a police brutality case brought to justice?

Surely, the police should be economically liable to pay compensation and the offending offer trailed through the judicial system.
          before the use of body cams, shlt was cloudy. weapons planted, corruption, lies on top of lies.....but for the overwhelming majority, cops are doing things by the book. everyday people are getting arrested. everyday people are getting arrested for murder/rape. every now and then, a fncked up incident like the one mentioned happens.

doctors fnck up and lie to cover things up. politicians fnck up and lie to cover things up. priests fnck up and lie to cover things up. parents fnck up and lie to cover things up. thing is, only the cop has a bulls eye on their chest.

it has the be the most thankless job there is. people hate you only until they need you.

Comment

40 percent of cop killers are black according to FBI data

Thats a high percentage considering 12.5% of the population is black

Comment

I personally think the police are there to protect you and generally improve society.

However, in the US it seems police brutality is worldwide news. There needs to be a precedent case where an officer has carried out an injustice be sentenced for that brutality. Not just let it continue to escalade to city wide riots.
              The big problem is the militarization of police officers. People don't respect cops anymore because they don't approach or talk to you like human beings anymore. They're always looking to find ways to incriminate you. If you get pulled over late at night for a busted taillight and see that you are in the process of getting it fixed, that's not enough to make them go away. They always want to find more on you otherwise to them it's a wasted stop.

Always have one hand on their holster and another on the radio. But with all the cops getting shot these days I can't really put the blame on them either.

Comment

I personally think the police are there to protect you and generally improve society.

However, in the US it seems police brutality seems to be worldwide news. There needs to be a precedent case where an officer has carried out an injustice be sentenced for that brutality. Not just let it continue to escalade to city wide riots.
                thats how the media wants it to look like. negativity sells. only one group of people riot. police are in a lose/lose, damned if you do/dont position.

cops have to make split second life/death decisions. 90+ % of the time they get it right. this one asian cop, while patrolling an apt building in the hood came across a dark staircase where armed drug dealers were said to be.

he pulls his weapon (or has it already in his hand) and it accidentally goes off. hitting an innocent person who i believe was at the wrong place/wrong time. he may have stepped out of his apt to see what was going on. a complete accident but hes being charged.

http://www.nbcnewyork.com/news/local...291429301.html

of course the family lawyers portrays the cop as a ruthless killer with a badge.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                  What did the cop say to him?? How was he speaking like a child to him??

"Run from stressful situations". Like fatherhood? Is that the black way?
                  I legit spit out my damn peach tea all over my laptop.

Comment

Working...
                  X