No announcement yet.

Anorak, Alexkid, death of a clown!!! Sting, erick burton war

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
    Thank you my brother! Eric is talented beyond belief. Spill that he wine! Eric!!! Perfection!

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
      Thank you my brother! Eric is talented beyond belief. Spill that he wine! Eric!!! Perfection!
      ... I vividly remember the "Spill the Wine" release in 1970 -- I was 15 of age back then...

Comment

... I vividly remember the "Spill the Wine" release in 1970 -- I was 15 of age back then...
        If Annie is that pretty, he will be jhonny's boy toy!

Comment

Not to be that guy, but it's Eric Burdon. Honestly I thought War got a lot better after Burdon left. They got a lot more funky. The stuff they did when he was there was still real good though.

Comment

Eric Burdon is a relative of mine.

Never met him.

Comment

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
              Eric Burdon is a relative of mine.

Never met him.
              Wow! That pink azz white boy can blow! Excellent singer!

San Francisco nights is a great song too!

Comment

I actually seen Burton w/War. I was young and my older brother dragged me to see it. I remember Eric Burton was drinking a bottle of wine and threw it at the crowd. No one got hurt that I remember, but I remember all these girls(groupies) racing to pick up broken glass to keep as a souvenir.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetpea87 View Post
                  Not to be that guy, but it's Eric Burdon. Honestly I thought War got a lot better after Burdon left. They got a lot more funky. The stuff they did when he was there was still real good though.
                  I'm old and stinky, that honky could sing. I loved his work. Tower of power was my band, as well as Malo, suavecito!

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
                    I actually seen Burton w/War. I was young and my older brother dragged me to see it. I remember Eric Burton was drinking a bottle of wine and threw it at the crowd. No one got hurt that I remember, but I remember all these girls(groupies) racing to pick up broken glass to keep as a souvenir.
                    Glad to know I ain't the only old dude.

Btw, I think I'm a great poster...

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                      I'm old and stinky, that honky could sing. I loved his work. Tower of power was my band, as well as Malo, suavecito!
                      I LOVE Tower of Power. They got the best rhythm and horn section ever. Not familiar with Malo though but I am definitely going to check them out if you like TOP and War

Comment

Working...
                      X