Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official: "Pac-Man" Pacquiao vs "Desert Storm" Bradley 3 Fight Discussion Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dat View Post
    Pacquiao likely wins a close fight, but if Bradley fights the way he did when he schooled Marquez, Bradley can pull an upset.
    Look for Bradley to bully Pac to the corner and stop him late.

Comment

• It's not size that is important it's how you use your body to It's potential with speed in mind.

SPEED KILLS

Comment

• Pacquiao likely wins a close fight, but if Bradley fights the way he did when he schooled Marquez and Paquiao didn't train 100, I won't be surprised if Bradley pulls the upset.

Comment

• I cant freaking wait for this fight! the hype didnt hit me till right now, I want to see bradley get ICED, SUICIDAL, BROKEN SPIRIT, THE COW TO LEAVE HIM AND TAKE 50%, WHOAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

WAR PACQUIAO

Comment

• I say if Bradley can stick to his game plan he can win.

But if he loses his mind as he usually do he will fcuk up everything. Pressure on teddy and bradley is high so things could go wrong for them.

Comment

• is it me or does bradleys biceps look way bigger?

Comment

• Originally posted by TheBoxingfan101 View Post
                is it me or does bradleys biceps look way bigger?
                He dropped the vegan diet and went back to eating meat so he could bulk easier and faster.

Which is why I say, Bradley should NOT be overlooked this time around.

Comment

• Surprisingly, I'm every excited about tonights card. I actually bashed the main event when it was announced but after following their camps, this fight is gonna be VERY ENTERTAINING. Bradley/Atlas are very fired up and focused for this, and everything points that they are going for the KO. Pacquiao is looking to get a statement win more than ever. And the undercard got me hyped, Gradovich/Valdez will be very intriguing, same with Abraham/Ramirez.

Comment

• Tony Weeks is now reffing the fight, not Robert Byrd.

This is bad for Tim. Weeks is notorious for premature stoppages and not punishing fouls.

Tim had better stay AWAY from Pac. Do not go to war or you will lose this fight.

Comment

• I might be in the minority but I'm just completely not feeling this fight. Every fight since like 2012 Pacs team has said the old Pacquiao is back and looking to make a statement and we get the same Pacquiao every time who lacks that killer instinct. Bradley is what makes this interesting because I truly believe he's the best fighter he ever has been with Atlas, but I dunno, this fight is just really meh for me. I think I might just end up watch the college hockey championship for free instead.

Comment

Working...
                      X