Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Let's Be Real, Floyd Mayweather Would've Beaten Sugar Ray Robinson If They Fought

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
    I do remember a time you said that if Floyd beats.....Not beats but even fights Shane you'd give him some props. What happened? Floyd has a chance against anyone in history. His res is not padded. Yes there are fights even I feel he could have taken to ease the criticism but you making this statement proves his "Damned if you do, Damned if you dont" theory to be a bit true. But hey there are no extra points for consistency on here.
    saying SRR would smash floyd is NOT, not giving floyd props. fuk you....

Comment

• Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
      saying SRR would smash floyd is NOT, not giving floyd props. fuk you....
      Thats not the part I speak of. Its the part about him fighting simple fighters. And then bringing up Mosley immediately after that. So fuk you my friend.

Comment

• Originally posted by Blah! View Post
        speaking of simple, who did robinson fight that was as crafty, slick and fast as floyd mayweather jr.?

robinson would get worked

robinson and mosley, are like one in the same person, i swear it

although unlike shane, robinson sure ducked alot more
        I know where this goes, you don't think almost anyone is as slick and crafty as floyd mayweather, (who got pasted by and old shane)

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
          Thats not the part I speak of. Its the part about him fighting simple fighters. And then bringing up Mosley immediately after that. So fuk you my friend.
          my bad for the middle finger, someone was drivingme nuts in my office.

shane was not a simple fighter in that fight? he wasn't one dimensional?

Comment

I know where this goes, you don't think almost anyone is as slick and crafty as floyd mayweather, (who got pasted by and old shane)
            See you did it again. You're not a man of your word. M-M-M

Comment

nope, i was trying to direct it towards turpin

Comment

• only crazy idiots who never watched full matches picked Ray on all sites he looks like.Louis really stiff basic and slow would be destroyed ray looks trash

floyd fought people way more advanced then him as early as his first 2 matches
                Last edited by Ascended; 12-21-2022, 09:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post
                  only crazy idiots who never watched full matches picked Ray on all sites he looks like.Louis really stiff basic and slow would be destroyed ray looks trash

floyd fought people way more advanced then him as early as his first 2 matches
                  I'm sure you won't be with us very long again before being banned.....again.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

I'm sure you won't be with us very long again before being banned.....again.
                    I'm sure you never will get your medicine for your crazy mind and glasses so called banned
                    another quote like always isn't a insult to me to you it is maybe need to use it to somebody it affects

Truth hurts you crazy people i always will tell the truth against you crazy idiots
                    Last edited by Ascended; 12-21-2022, 10:03 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by moneytheman View Post

I'm sure you never will get your medicine for your crazy mind and glasses so called banned
                      another quote like always isn't a insult to me to you it is maybe need to use it to somebody it affects

Truth hurts you crazy people i always will tell the truth against you crazy idiots
                      Sure son. Keep telling us how Floyd's first few opponents were still more advanced than Robinson. You may even get someone who has never followed boxing history to believe that nonsense one day.

Comment

Working...
                      X