No announcement yet.

All hail the p4p king

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
    I don't get it. As a fan I want my favorite fighter to face the #2 guy in his division, yet according to Imdazed it's a bad thing?
    Please find where I said the top fighters fighting is a bad thing. I see some fighters trying to do that. Other's aren't while their fans keep swearing he will next time.
    I guess he's reached page 1101 of his PED google search, ran out of material, and is now looking for other stuff to flame Manny with....LMFAO
    Cricket.

Comment

• all hail the p4p king...........

Comment

• Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
        I don't get it.

As a fan I want my favorite fighter to face the #2 guy in his division, yet according to Imdazed it's a bad thing?

I guess he's reached page 1101 of his PED google search, ran out of material, and is now looking for other stuff to flame Manny with....LMFAO
        Pssht....more like IMBIAZED.

Comment

• sergio got the boxing world shook

Comment

• Refreshing to see a fighter apart from Pac/May get some well deserved plaudits.

Comment

• Originally posted by Repeddled View Post
              Refreshing to see a fighter apart from Pac/May get some well deserved plaudits.
              touche'..............

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
                Pssht....more like IMBIAZED.

Comment

• Let see, Hatton has 2 wins before Pac. Cotto has 2 also while Marg has 1. Clottey is the only one coming of a lost.

Martinez did beat Pavlik but let see, Hopkins embarssed the crap out of Kelly. Oh let me guess, you guys gonna say that Pavlik went up in weight and has 2 wins over bums before fighting BHOP.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryX2011 View Post
                    sergio got the boxing world shook
                    Not really. His team just has to understand that these other guys have more lucrative bouts right now and he has to wait.

Cotto vs Margarito is happen in the summer and is the most logic bout for Miguel

Also Berto in the fall and Mayweather next spring is the most logical bouts for Manny to pursue and the ones that make the most sense.

Again Martinez is just gonna have to wait in line. Maybe if he where a draw and had a promoter that was worth a d@mn that wouldn't be the case, but it is so deal with it.

Comment

Working...
                    X