Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Haye Believes That He Would Do a 'Muhammad Ali' on Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm thinking Haye would pull a Frazier on Joshua...much like Frazier vs Foreman- either 1 or 2.

Comment

Haye should concentrate on beating Bellew before setting his sights any higher. I’ll be sticking money on Bellew to repeat his win last time out.

Won’t happen but even if Haye did win in style, Hearn would think twice before considering Haye as an opponent. The number of fights Haye has pulled out of due to injuries makes him way too risky an opponent to sign up for a stadium size fight.

Comment

Oh yea who don't remember the great "I Stubbed My Lil Toe In Mexico" fight.

Comment

Well, we will see how AJ deals with Parker first. I think Haye in his prime was a better mover than Parker is now - but he is not in his prime is he?! If Parker gives AJ trouble then maybe Haye vs AJ could be an entertaining fight - on that same note tho - Wlad did provide the template for a big, powerful guy to beat Haye.

Comment

Haye wants to get beat up by Joshua so he can retire.

Comment

“Oh thank God they mentioned Joshua’s name in a question so I can try to talk my way into one last big payday with lackluster results!” Stop interviewing this clown.

Comment

Working...
              X