No announcement yet.

Arming teachers. Yay or Nay?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THREAD-KILLER View Post
    Yet another idiotic and oversimplified solution to a complicated problem from Trump. And once again, he backtracks when he is called out on his stupidity.
    Incoherent rambling
    Last edited by Motorcity Cobra; 02-22-2018, 06:48 PM.

Comment

• This is a small thing, but I think it shows the trend is changing. Not fast enough, but the NRA are the guys who need to be shutdown here as much as the mass killers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Incoherent rambling
        Former Marines/school teachers?

This dude been watching too many Steven Segal movies.

Ain't nobody talking about this dumb **** except him.

What's next: Hiring janitors/ninjas?

Comment

• hollywood glorification of violence, hip hop thugs, degeneracy.
          prescription drugs.
          population replacement with low IQ.
          etc. etc.

let's ignore all that... guns are evil.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
            This is a small thing, but I think it shows the trend is changing. Not fast enough, but the NRA are the guys who need to be shutdown here as much as the mass killers.

That's the only way. I may talk a lot about race but I know the only color these people care about is green. They use race as an issue to profit off of us and divide us.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
              What's next: Hiring janitors/ninjas?
              "Darrell....are those company supplies I saw you slip into your briefcase earlier.....
              *headkick*
              *judo toss*
              *opens briefcase*
              I'll take those back to the supplies room"

Comment

• This is a solid take lol

For those that missed it.

Comment

• Comment

• Crazy crazy crazy. The officer never went into the school

'He Never Went In': BSO Suspends Officer Who Was at Parkland Shooting
                    Two other officers who previously responded to one of the calls related to the suspect were placed on restrictive duty

Broward County Sheriff Scott Israel on Thursday said he has suspended, without pay, the school resource officer who was at the Parkland school where 17 people were shot dead.

Israel said school resource officer Scot Peterson took a position outside of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School but "never went in" as the onslaught occurred, citing security footage.

"In the case of Scot Peterson, our school resource deputy, I want to clarify any rumors, conjecture or stories that may have been out there," Israel said.

Israel said Peterson was "absolutely on campus," adding that he was armed and in uniform during the shooting.

"After seeing video and witness statements, and Peterson's own statement, I decided this morning ... to suspend Scot Peterson without pay pending an internal investigation," Israel said, adding that Peterson chose to then resign and retire.

When asked what Peterson should have done during the shooting, Israel said he should have "went in, addressed the killer and killed" him.

"Our main goal at this point, absent of helping these families heal and keeping our schools safe, is making sure this killer receives the justice he deserves," Israel previously said.

In 2014, the Broward County Crime Commission awarded Peterson with the title of School Resource Officer of the Year for the City of Parkland District.

The group said Peterson proved "to be reliable in handling issues with tact and judgment."

Israel also addressed previous calls BSO received related to the gunman. Two other officers who previously responded to one of the calls related to Cruz have been placed on restrictive duty.

"In two of these cases, after being briefed by internal affairs, I've restricted two of our deputies to take statements and make a decision to see whether they should have and could have" done something to prevent the shooting, Israel said.

The announcement comes after 17 people, mostly teenagers, were shot dead at the school in Parkland.

The accused gunman is Nikolas Cruz, a former student who had previously been reported over disturbing behavior particularly about weapons.
                    https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...474889753.html

Comment

• Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Crazy crazy crazy. The officer never went into the school

https://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...474889753.html
                      He wasn't a teacher obviously. If he'd have been a teacher he woulda turned into Bruce Willis & yippee ki yay mfer'd the hell outta that kid

Comment

Working...
                      X