Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Posters claim being undefeated means nothing...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
    will give floyd credit but not ward. He lost that kovalev fight.
    Which makes you a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
      Ok. That doesn't change the definition of the word
      Okay, lets say he is undefeated. Who is his best win? Jacobs? Lemieux? His resume is not pretty. I'm not giving him credit until he beats Canelo. Or maybe if he moves up and beats some of the top guys at 168. Right now the quality of his victories are so poor that him being undefeated means nothing to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd is TBE View Post
        Okay, lets say he is undefeated. Who is his best win? Jacobs? Lemieux? His resume is not pretty. I'm not giving him credit until he beats Canelo. Or maybe if he moves up and beats some of the top guys at 168. Right now the quality of his victories are so poor that him being undefeated means nothing to me.
        Looks like a little of this is going on here
        Originally posted by larry$ View Post
        ....And even when they win they discredit the damn win!!!....

Comment

He is.

Ok, so Marciano was 49-0 and had wins over Ezzard Charles (better than anyone Floyd beat) and Jersey Joe Walcott (only dudes Floyd beat that were better was Marquez and Pacquaio and Walcott at HW at that moment much closer to his best) you gonna change the rules there? At least you must admit Marciano is TBE at Heavyweight?

Joe Calzaghe was undefeated with zero controversial decisions and defeated Hopkins, who though older was still a better win than any scored by Floyd. Surely, Calzaghe is at least the 3rd or 4th best ever then right?

Not to mention both fighters were undisputed champions. Something Floyd never accomplished.

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            Looks like a little of this is going on here
            Not at all. Jacobs and Lemieux are what they are. How much credit do you think he deserves for beating those guys?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              He is.

Ok, so Marciano was 49-0 and had wins over Ezzard Charles (better than anyone Floyd beat) and Jersey Joe Walcott (only dudes Floyd beat that were better was Marquez and Pacquaio and Walcott at HW at that moment much closer to his best) you gonna change the rules there? At least you must admit Marciano is TBE at Heavyweight?

Joe Calzaghe was undefeated with zero controversial decisions and defeated Hopkins, who though older was still a better win than any scored by Floyd. Surely, Calzaghe is at least the 3rd or 4th best ever then right?

Not to mention both fighters were undisputed champions. Something Floyd never accomplished.
              People were saying Hopkins was robbed against Calzaghe.

Mayweather beat better fighters that were rated among the best in the entire sport aswell as being undefeated. FAIL.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
                People were saying Hopkins was robbed against Calzaghe.

Mayweather beat better fighters that were rated among the best in the entire sport aswell as being undefeated. FAIL.
                Who?

Anybody with solid eye sight and the ability to score a fight could see Calzaghe win a clear 7 rounds, perhaps as uch as 8.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                  He is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n5E7feJHw0

And now I remember why I rarely respond to your posts.

Comment

Not at all. Jacobs and Lemieux are what they are. How much credit do you think he deserves for beating those guys?
                    The title of the thread is "posters claim being undefeated means nothing..."

Thats what you said, almost verbatim
                    ... him being undefeated means nothing to me.
                    You make the OPs point quite profoundly
                    Last edited by GGG Gloveking; 01-05-2018, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      I like your username, Kafkod. Does it mean something or did you just make it up?
                      I made it up when I opened my first Youtube account in 2007.

Every user name I tried was already taken, so I just thought of something random and meaningless - and Kafkod was it.

I liked it and I've been using it on social media and forums ever since.

A couple of years ago a friend of mine told me that a crazy guy at a gaming forum he joined had invented his own religion, with gods and goddesses, and the name of his god of wisdom was Kafkod.

It might be just a coincidence, but I like to think this guy had seen some of the posts I made as Kafkod somewhere, and been so impressed with my wise words that he took my name and gave it to his god.

Comment

Working...
                      X