Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who's the bigger name in America Jacobs or Liam Smith?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
    I am a huge GGG fan because of the person and boxer and champion that he is. Why would I give a damn how his PPV compares with Canelo's PPV??????. I have been a huge Canelo fan since long before I ever heard of GGG. I'll stick up for either of them on here if I think they are being unfairly trashed. What the fuc difference does it make if some GGG fans try to compare his PFV with Canelo's? That has nothing to do with what fights get made in the real world.This is just another of dozens of hate threads you have started devoted solely to trashing GGG. You even went to the trouble of making a flashing bill board of how bad he is and all the evil he has done. You hate him beyond all logic or reason. To me you and the ******ed Robo cop are fuking up this forum by clogging it up with multiple daily GGG hate threads the two of you start.

BOLIO DOGS!

Hahah one of the coolest names on this site!

hahah BOLIO!! Just sounds cool to say.

Comment

Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
      _Maxi please tell me you didn't say this
      I never said Smith was a biggest name than Jacobs. Jacobs is the "bigger name" between the two, but the man can't sell a fight (seats or tv ratings) in the US. So to me, both are "no names". That's what I said.

If I make a poll asking which star is bigger? the sun or proxima centauri? well the sun is bigger. But both are red dwarf stars.

Jacobs himself said he was disappointed because he couldn't become a big name in the US. Then some people claims that if GGG-Jacobs sells well it has to do with Jacobs too. Jacobs doesn't put that much into it. He's the #2 MW but in terms of stardom, he's low.

So, another fail thread by Clarky, fed by hate. Jacobs is a bigger name, but both can't sell in the US that's what I'm saying.
      Last edited by _Maxi; 03-10-2017, 09:43 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by _Maxi View Post
        I never said Smith was a biggest name than Jacobs. Jacobs is the "bigger name" between the two, but the man can't sell a fight (seats or tv ratings). So to me, both are "no names". That's what I said.
        don't worry Maxi. Argentinian primetime reality series, ''Messi and Chino Love Floyd'' hosted by Sergio Martinez is in the works for 2018!

Comment

I never said Smith was a biggest name than Jacobs. Jacobs is the "bigger name" between the two, but the man can't sell a fight (seats or tv ratings) in the US. So to me, both are "no names". That's what I said.

If I make a poll asking which star is bigger? the sun or proxima centauri? well the sun is bigger. But both are red dwarf stars.

Jacobs himself said he was disappointed because he couldn't become a big name in the US. Then some people claims that if GGG-Jacobs sells well it has to do with Jacobs too. Jacobs doesn't put that much into it. He's the #2 MW but in terms of stardom, he's low.

So, another fail thread by Clarky, fed by hate. Jacobs is a bigger name, but both can't sell in the US that's what I'm saying.
          You said Jacobs and Smith are the same.

He also made a bigger gate with Cotto... but the point is Canelo vs a no name. Just like we will compare later Golovkin-Jacobs results. Jacobs can't sell or draw ratings so it's the same.
          How is it the same when Jacobs is much more known than Smith?

Wade and Smith yes i can see but not Jacobs. The reason why it's PPV is because Jacobs is more known than guys like Wade or Smith.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
            You said Jacobs and Smith are the same.

How is it the same when Jacobs is much more known than Smith?

Wade and Smith yes i can see but not Jacobs. The reason why it's PPV is because Jacobs is more known than guys like Wade or Smith.
            Shut up Clark.

http://www.boxingscene.com/daniel-ja...ow-why--108561

“I don’t know what else I can do,” Jacobs told BoxingScene.com. “When you think about superstar quality, when you think about a guy who has the potential to do all these things – I think to myself, ‘What am I not bringing to the table, not being able to sell out arenas?’ It’s frustrating because I wasn’t even able to sell out the Barclays Center when I fought Peter Quillin. Two black fighters, from Brooklyn. It had the recipe for a sellout crowd and it wasn’t sold out.”

Comment

When did Smith headline cards on HBO or Showtime before fighting Canelo Maxi?

The same though.

Even Golovkin fans think you're ******ed.

Comment

Working...
              X