Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergey Kovalev vs. Andre Ward - Official PPV Discussion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Everyone who is remotely intelligent had that fight scored for Kovalev. Mario Lopez just said that on the 3 Knockdown Rule and said thats what Oscar De La Hoya, Al Bernstein and all the other guys who are totally unbiased on this fight said.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
      Everyone who is remotely intelligent had that fight scored for Kovalev. Mario Lopez just said that on the 3 Knockdown Rule and said thats what Oscar De La Hoya, Al Bernstein and all the other guys who are totally unbiased on this fight said.

Comment

• Originally posted by -PBP- View Post
        You think Al Bernstein is a liar?

Tell me your unbiased high profile boxing analysts who had Ward winning?

Comment

• "Mario Lopez".. ..lolol
          Stop! You're killing me!!

Comment

• If AC Slater said someone won the fight, then they won the fight. Deal with it, preppie.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jubei View Post
              You think Al Bernstein is a liar?

Tell me your unbiased high profile boxing analysts who had Ward winning?
              I'm not laughing at them. I'm laughing at you. You're the most biased poster on the entire site.

Comment

• They should do the rematch in Russia, with Russian officials. Only seems fair.

Comment

• Comment

• I don't know if this has already been posted but if you look at the official scores all 3 judges had round 10 for Ward...

which was clearly a Kovalev round...I don't think anyone could disagree and the official punch stats (21/16 Kovalev) confirm it was not even close...this video has it even higher in favour of Kovalev at 28/17. Either way you can see it was a Kovalev round my any measure.

So in actuality had the judges scored the 10th fairly/correctly...they would have returned a unanimous decision for Kovalev 144-113.

Comment

Working...
                    X