No announcement yet.

A discussion on the prevalence virginity in Japan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    I live in japan. My home for over a decade. 1/4 my life. Not sure why those Phaggots spoke English and not Japanese. Typical Phaggot social b1tch punk mother ****ers.

They need to out do MasterZ. I'm a decrepit old man, nutting up in puzzy!
    Maybe because they wanted to discuss virginity among Japanese in a language that Americans would understand? You have anger issues dude. Very judgmental.

Comment

Originally posted by Sup View Post
      Maybe because they wanted to discuss virginity among Japanese in a language that Americans would understand? You have anger issues dude. Very judgmental.
      I'm grateful that I pound poon these guys fear. I **** chubby ugly women too.

Pochari poon is very enjoyable.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
        Japanese girls are down but the dudes are weird..... I'm here, I was in Roppongi the other night and I saw some Japanese dudes looking salty and Cucked as ****ed because the girls were talking too the foreigner instead of them and the girls were giving me looks but I was with two ladies so no time lol.
        There's a truth to that, but i've had it with Koreans. I know a lot of Korean girls and they say Korean guys don't really want to date them if they know they have been with foreigners. The main reason being that there's a stereotype that Korean's have the smallest c0cks and they believe they won't measure up if the girl has been with foreigners. A few Korean guys have also told me the same.

I actually took a Japanese girls virginity a couple of years ago and she was 20, which is quite old here in the UK to be a virgin. I usually find Japanese girls to be fairly relaxed about sex once they know you like them and care about them. I've met some very liberal ones too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gentblue View Post
          Japanese girls are down but the dudes are weird..... I'm here, I was in Roppongi the other night and I saw some Japanese dudes looking salty and Cucked as ****ed because the girls were talking too the foreigner instead of them and the girls were giving me looks but I was with two ladies so no time lol.
          Originally posted by lebrick View Post
          alexkid is packing his bags as I type this, going to the place where he really belongs.. the land of the rising sun..

lots of young japanese guys are the vegetable eaters, the ones who only want to be friends with japanese girl and not bang her

i like banging the chubby ugly ones myself, i can remember one had a really tight p*ssy

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
            lots of young japanese guys are the vegetable eaters, the ones who only want to be friends with japanese girl and not bang her

i like banging the chubby ugly ones myself, i can remember one had a really tight p*ssy

I've spent 1/4 of my life in japan. My Englishu is getting really ****ed up.
            Chubby and ugly are better than pretty japa ho's who think their caca smells good.

Peace Hermano.

Comment

Would you fear to pound this one?

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                Would you fear to pound this one?

I'd lose myself in her melons, pull my dong out of her tight poon, and spray c0ck nectar on butt.Utler and Alexkid's faces. They would love it. A big throbbing knob shooting c0ck nectar on two Phaggots faces is paradise for both of them.

Both of them would create queerTronic threads espousing the love of my man meat and nectar.

Comment

Originally posted by Sadiqkingofko View Post
                  Never been to Japan, really I've never been anywhere. Married young lots of kids and lots of work, but lots of money and women to so I can't complain
                  were you a victim of forced marriage????

Comment

Originally posted by Shaolin Sword View Post

Wow so over 40% of 18-34 year old Japanese male and females are virgin?? I knew they were pretty unsocial (many of the Japanese exchange students I met were very shy and quiet) but I didn't know it was this bad!

Maybe I could "spit some game", if I was there? I heard they like foreigners... but then again, they may just see me as another Asian

Welp, maybe I'd fit in more in Japan! Weirdly enough, so many posters seem to be visiting the place! I thought they hated foreigners. How are your experiences with them guys?

welcome back tago.

sigh...
                    smdh.....

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
                      were you a victim of forced marriage????
                      No, just not the type to travel and my wife and I we've known each other since elementry school and we started dating in high school so got married at 19

Comment

Working...
                      X