Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brandon Rios: I'm Mad Over Stoppage, I Was Ready To Continue!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Airborne View Post
    I'd have given Rios a little respect if he would have given credit to the man who just KOd his ass. A lucky punch? He started to mugging after getting punched like he a did against PAC man. He's like Adrien Broner. Full of himself! Needs to quit. He's done!
    what do you expect from rios? this is the same guy who said he never felt manny's power and wasnt phase by it at all. yet he covered up for 90% of the fight and wore sun glasses at the post fight and cried.

Comment

Originally posted by jjsmyth87 View Post
      I agree with this. That was the first time he went down the whole fight and he got up fairly quickly. There was only 40 seconds left in the round, he could have easily tied up and recovered. In a championship fight he should have been given the benefit of the doubt. It wouldnt have mattered anyway because Robert Garcia was going in the ring to stop it but he should have been allowed to continue.
      you gots to be kidding right??? he almost didnt make the count!! wtf was you watching? he was hurt!!

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
        you was about to die nukka, was doing good losing but was getting to it but got lazya nd caught.
        LMAO, u took the ban bet, yet you're still here. you have no integrity and are not a man of your word. pathetic. Not only are you NOT honoring the bet, but you even DELETED your acceptance!!!!!. Horrible

Comment

Nah, you were done.

I think he was out and then when he hit the canvas he woke up

Sort of like Hopkins and Joe Smith, the floor woke up old racist ass Bernard

Comment

Robert was going to stop it anyway.

Comment

-on a side note- Can we all agree that Mcnuggets deserved to get laid out the same way Rios did?

Comment

Seņor Rios! That fight was over...

Comment

Originally posted by -NAV- View Post
                  Robert was going to stop it anyway.
                  lol yeah at the end of round 12.

Comment

Lmao yea there is

Comment

hahaha rios got fuked up and almost his head taken off. too bad it didn't lay him out cold.

Comment

Working...
                      X