Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Barthelemy, Relikh Will Look To Steal The Show at The Alamodome

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Barthelemy, Relikh Will Look To Steal The Show at The Alamodome

Unbeaten two-division world champion Rances Barthelemy and former title challenger Kiryl Relikh will both look to kick off their new year with a world title victory when they meet in a rematch for a vacant 140-pound title Saturday, Feb. 10 live on SHOWTIME from the Alamodome in San Antonio in an event presented by Premier Boxing Champions.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Barthelemy lost that first fight, he'll lose this one if he hasn't worked on his defense!!

Comment

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      Barthelemy lost that first fight, he'll lose this one if he hasn't worked on his defense!!
      he hurt relich to the body several times..and his shots were hard there..it was very close, but rances is shooting himself in the foot by no longer boxing..he's pissing me off more each fight

Comment

Feel sorry for Relikh, i thought he beat Burns and he clearly beat Barthelemy, that was a horrible robbery.
        Hope he gets the W this time out, he'll probably need a KO though...which is unlikely.

Comment

I like the fact that Barthelemy will immediately rematch Relikh, and that Benavidez will immediately rematch Gavril! Mr. Ogawa, please take notes!

Comment

I saw the fight and I thought it was a good decision by a reasonably large margin ...I don't remember what the judges scores were but there was nothing close as far as even making the decision debatable ...

Comment

may the best fighter win

Comment

Originally posted by My Low Place View Post
                he hurt relich to the body several times..and his shots were hard there..it was very close, but rances is shooting himself in the foot by no longer boxing..he's pissing me off more each fight
                I know what you mean. Barthelemy likes to mix it up...sometimes too much. He loses sight of what’s working and makes a fight closer than it has to be. But the kid has balls. Gotta give him that.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                  I saw the fight and I thought it was a good decision by a reasonably large margin ...I don't remember what the judges scores were but there was nothing close as far as even making the decision debatable ...
                  I agreed. The thing is that supposedly the Kid was going to steamroll over this fighter. As soon as the underdog show some balls. It was a no win for Barthelemy, in the minds of the "fans".

Comment

Working...
                  X